Pro Sedans

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tps can'nt name this forum oldtimer he just admit he can't type and spell. :unsure::unsure:

heck i can spell tps .. and i can spell some words that will be taken off here ............. oldtimer forum .. has a ring to it ..... ozzy... you will see i can spell PUSHING YOUR BACK BUMPER BEFORE I PASS YOU .......... its comeing to a racetrack near you ....

OZZY WHAT DID U DO WITH THAT PINTO BODY. FINDERS AND NOSE ....IF YOU SAVED THEM .WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM BACK ... WE JUST LOANED THEM TO CHIP BACK THEN .AND DIDNT HAVE THE HEART TO TAKE EM BACK FROM YOU WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE CAR ...LOL..

:lol::lol::lol:

OZZY WHAT DID U DO WITH THAT PINTO BODY. FINDERS AND NOSE ....IF YOU SAVED THEM .WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM BACK ... WE JUST LOANED THEM TO CHIP BACK THEN .AND DIDNT HAVE THE HEART TO TAKE EM BACK FROM YOU WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE CAR ...LOL..

:lol::lol::lol:

YOUR NOT LAUGHING AT ME ARE YOU . I WANT THAT BODY BACK ..GIVE IT TO ME ..

We will be done with that pinto body in a couple of weeks . Pinto Body is the main course at our Daytona watch party. After a couple of beers we plan to smash that body fllaaaaat.

TAKE PICTURES . HEY CHARGE $3.00 a hit .. i need tire money ..mike i plan on haveing rabbit soup at the time ...want some ..your car is a gloryfied rabbit right ..

Hey Oldtimer!

If'n you got a problem about that there pinto body, yule be needin to take it up with TOP DOG. That there car was sold to me as complete and race ready :P

lol ... HISTORY IS JESSIE BOUGHT IT UP IN EDNA SOMEWHERE .....CAR WAS IN GREAT SHAPE COMPLETE .ALL IT NEEDED WAS A RUNNING MOTOR ... CHIP CAME ALONG AND NEEDED A NEW CAR ..SO JESSIE OPENED HIS MOUTH AND GAVE IT TO HIM .AFTER I OPENED MY MOUTH ABOULT HELPING HIM BUILD A NEW CAR ....... THEN CAME LALO SELLING HIS MUSTANG .CHIP BOUGHT IT .AND I DONT KNOW WHAT DEAL LALO AND CHIP HAD WITH THAT CAR .....YOU BOUGHT FROM LALO . AND NOW IT ISNT A PINTO ANYMORE ..SHAIME ON YOU ..LOL .. OK ILL GET TO THE POINT ..AFTER CHIP SOLD IT OR WHATEVER .WE DIDNT OWN ANYTHING ON THAT CAR BUT THOSE TWO SHORT SPRINGS...... YOU CAN HAVE EM ..LOL ..AND WE NEVER LOANED CHIP THE BODY ..JUST KIDDING YOU ON THAT PART ..BUT IF YOU DONT NEED OR WANT THE BODY AND SUCH .WE WONT TURN IT DOWN .

Archived