Pro Sedans

TP22. Will get around to your pit next time the TPS shows up at THR. Sometimes I don't have my camera. Don't pay any mind to Mike, he thinks we are like Laurel

and Hardy. Last year he referred to us as Mutt and Jeff. But when we get around MIke people mistake us for the Three Stooges. I'm the straight man, Buddy helps, and Mike makes all the funnies. Good luck to all TPS teams and drivers this season and we are looking for a banner year. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

TPS48. Told you I would be out your garage on 1518 and must apologize for not doing that yet. I live in UC in Olympia so there is no excuse for me not making my way out there to meet you. Just get lazy in these winter months. :)

TPS surely would not want us as mascots because mascots are usually cuddly charactors and Buddy and I pretty much like we have been in an accident or two, you know, kind of like Mike. ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dano, look foward to meeting you. TPS48 also lives in Olympia. You probably see him in his little smart car. Tps48, myself and the 01 toyaota kid will be having lunch tomorrow at Hooters in Selma around 12:30 if you want to join us. We dont't bite. Just look for the ugliest group and that'll be us :lol:

Dano, look foward to meeting you. TPS48 also lives in Olympia. You probably see him in his little smart car. Tps48, myself and the 01 toyaota kid will be having lunch tomorrow at Hooters in Selma around 12:30 if you want to join us. We dont't bite. Just look for the ugliest group and that'll be us :lol:

CAN YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY GARRANTY ME YAH ARE THE UGLIEST GROUP OF MISFITS AROUND ........ CHEEZ.IT .7 SAIDS HE WILL AGREE YAH ARE .......

DANO I HAVE YOU KNOW I GOT THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER OFF THAT VW BUG THAT HIT ME ........ THE CAR BELONG TO TPS 48 .......... DANO SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE HIT BY A DOG.. IT WAS A GREY HOUND WASNT IT ...ON ADDED NOTE .I LIKE THE [THREE AMIGO'S ] INSTEAD ..

Cheeze it, take a look at your dad, THAT'S what YOU get to look foward too.. :lol::lol::lol: luv ya mikey

HEY HE KEEPS TELLING ME IM UGLY . AND I KEEP TELLING HIM YOUR LOOKING AT YOUR FUTURE ..NOW HE KNOWS IM NOT TELLING A LIE .YOU SECOND IT ..THANKS OZZY ..

The sad part is Oldtimer looks the same as he did 15 years ago. I wonder if thats good or bad??? :P:P
GET BACK TO WORK .BOBBY ..ID SAY THATS GOOD ..I WAS GOOD LOOKING THEN .AND IM STILL GOOD LOOKING ..IT CAN ALSO MEAN .I HAVENT AGED ... JUST A TAD BIT OF MORE FLUBBER ............NOW YOU MY FRIEND HAVE AGED ... YOU LOOK LIKE A DRIED UP PRUNE .COMPARED TO WHEN I USE TO RACE YOU .....YOU KNOW THOSE DAYS WHEN I WOULD BLOW YOUR DOOOOOORS OFF ..... AS FOR YOU OZZY I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS .....THOUGH I WILL FORGIVE YOU ...IT WAS FUNNY ..

TPS22. Did not get on till late today and missed that you all would be at Hooters. Sorry I missed you all.

OT. Three Amigos, Three Stooges, Three whatever, you got to admit we have a strong hold on the ugliest title. Bud and I just squeaked by but you put us solidly in the lead.

Riding that bike should help too since as you lose that flubber the stretch marks show more.

Buddy used to be a really good looking guy til he got out into this Texas sun looking for that rock. Two bits someone downstream is using it as a low water crossing.

See all of you TPS troops soon. If I happen to be with Bud and Mike at the time, I am the good looking one. :rolleyes:

hey old timer , when you gonna get your # 25 registerd ? {25} r Mike McCain/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Pinto/2338 , it says your a rookie ??? you gotta pay to play ! :lol: i have set 2 goals this year , one of them involves you !!!! my toyota is itching to get beside you ! i got a sticker on my back bumper just for you old man ! i have been drinking 5 mountian dews every day old man . you ever seen a spider monkey jacked up on mountian dew ? :lol:

Cheeze it, take a look at your dad, THAT'S what YOU get to look foward too.. :lol::lol::lol: luv ya mikey

man your too funny wizard of oz but i have to admit i would rather look like my dad when im older than look like santa claus and have all the kids coming up to me while im eating and sit on my lap and tell me what they want for christmas...

oh btw david i think you need to calm down with the movie watching... lol your to old to be taking something a kid says in a movie lol jk

TPS22. Did not get on till late today and missed that you all would be at Hooters. Sorry I missed you all.

OT. Three Amigos, Three Stooges, Three whatever, you got to admit we have a strong hold on the ugliest title. Bud and I just squeaked by but you put us solidly in the lead.

Riding that bike should help too since as you lose that flubber the stretch marks show more.

Buddy used to be a really good looking guy til he got out into this Texas sun looking for that rock. Two bits someone downstream is using it as a low water crossing.

See all of you TPS troops soon. If I happen to be with Bud and Mike at the time, I am the good looking one. :rolleyes:

dano seeing im the younger man sitting on the totem pole among the three of us .. i will let you have your fantasy .. you are the good looking one ....choke .gasp for air ..... pat myself on the back ...ok im fine ... ........ ozzy you would need a doctor standing by . dano .s heart could not take it ... budman would use the excuse im looking for my rock .after he gets in trouble for being on his knees . when he was really checking the bottom level of some waitress midsection ...

hey old timer , when you gonna get your # 25 registerd ? {25} r Mike McCain/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Pinto/2338 , it says your a rookie ??? you gotta pay to play ! :lol: i have set 2 goals this year , one of them involves you !!!! my toyota is itching to get beside you ! i got a sticker on my back bumper just for you old man ! i have been drinking 5 mountian dews every day old man . you ever seen a spider monkey jacked up on mountian dew ? :lol:

you havent sent in the check yet .....you lied to me .... i am not going to slow down so your yota can get next to me .so if has an itch .scratch it .... you look more like a chip munk than a spider monkey . but if you say so ..ill bring the nanners for you .......

You mean you haven't seen oldtimer drive before!!! :blink::blink:

now that justs bad man .really bad ..you know im a great driver ..aslong as you get out of my way ..... and you know what i mean ..dont you ........... tory you have to forgive d .wright ..all that west or north west dust is getting to him .....last week he thought he was fog horn .leg horn ..and the thought of getting a chance to try and keep up with me .has his mind all fogged up ...cant wait to next week .... wonder what he will be then .... i know one thing . DAVIDS SON WHO PITCHES FOR THE NEW YORK YANKEE.S HAS MORE SCRUPPLES THAN HE DOES ..

You should see me do the Snoopy Dance all hopped up on Monster! B)

That'll send a spastic monkey running!

And don't be hatin' on da Yankees - a'ight? :D

its just to bad they have to buy wins with all these 9 digit deals they made

GO HOUSTON and BOSTON

He was turning around 16.5 and kept lapping the 88 cobalt. I guess the cold weather helped keep his tires cool to be able to do that.
IF THAT SPEED IS TRUE ..WE HAVE WORK TO DO ..ALL OF US ..LOL ... SO WE HAVE ANOTHER UP FRONT RUNNER ...JACK NEEDS TO CHECK OUT THAT AIR FILTER STICKING OUT THE BACK END ..MAYBE SOMETHING HOOKED TO IT WE CANT SEE ..NOW WAS HE ON OLD TIRES ... TORY .. JESSIE AND OTHERS HAVE TURNED THOSE TIMES IN PRACTICE .SO THAT PUT YOU RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE LEADERS ...COLD AIR MAKES MOTOR RIP ALITTLE BETTER .........L;..

I had a blast guys - Once I got finished tearing up real estate in the infield out of turn 2 - My car looked like it was entered in a hay ride after my first couple of runs! :rolleyes:

I may have given Doug mild cardiac arrest sliding sideways in front of him down the back stretch! THR is a fun track and dang fast! :D

Putting on new tires and making some rear spring adjustments made the little TOY feel pretty darn hooked up. B)

Can't wait til next practice! ;)

Archived