late models at the bullring in '09

You guys are getting way off here....... ROMCO then USRA what about those car just sitting. Like i said ive got 4 of them wanting a place to race.

#52 J.C Umscheid

#35 Greg Davis

#54 Todd McLemore

#5 Josh Trees

I also could talk Raymond (#5 and #15 Modified car owner) Into bringing his Late Model with John Heil but its a ASA Late Model.

Greg Davidson has both cars Super Late and ASA, Chris Davidson has a Super Late.

If you look at the CRA Super Series Rules or the Pass South Rules.

have a class that all can run crate, super late and 2 barrel, all on a 10 inch tire, ABC bodies, perimter or straight rail and work the different weights and percentages out for each car. I suggest you look at the CRA Super Series rules they have probably the best series going right now. Competetive, high car counts and most importantly good racing for the FANS!!

My 2 cents

J.C Umscheid

If you have any further questions please call

J.C -

817 783 7383 shop

512 496 0195 cell

JCU52@sbcglobal.net

David -

512 589 8510 david cell

DMU52@sbcglobal.net

I have a super also with a 9.5:1. The hardest hit I ever took was from the wall at that track but Id be willing to give it another shot. This car just sits. Since 2005. Let us race these beasts we'll put on a show.

Cory Lovell #61 Super Late Model

P.S. Its either that or i have to sell it.

MY CARS A SUPER LATE 2X3 FRONT CLIP AS WELL. TSRS CHASSIS RULES WILL NOT WORK WITH ME EITHER. I LIKE THE CRA...WEIGHTS ARE OK BUT I'D GET RID OF THE PENELTY FOR NON ABC BODIES( NEXT ONE WILL BE BUT i DONT WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO REBODY TO RUN) AND THE TRANSMISSION PENELTY. MAYBE GIVE THE CRATE MOTOR WEIGHT BREAK TO GUYS RUNNING A 2 BARREL CARB FOR THE SAS GUYS. BESIDES THAT IT SEEMS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS FIVEFLAGS. WHAT DO YALL THINK?

MY CARS A SUPER LATE 2X3 FRONT CLIP AS WELL. TSRS CHASSIS RULES WILL NOT WORK WITH ME EITHER. I LIKE THE CRA...WEIGHTS ARE OK BUT I'D GET RID OF THE PENELTY FOR NON ABC BODIES( NEXT ONE WILL BE BUT i DONT WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO REBODY TO RUN) AND THE TRANSMISSION PENELTY. MAYBE GIVE THE CRATE MOTOR WEIGHT BREAK TO GUYS RUNNING A 2 BARREL CARB FOR THE SAS GUYS. BESIDES THAT IT SEEMS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS FIVEFLAGS. WHAT DO YALL THINK?

i think there are cars sitting waiting for a place to race ..wipe off the dust ..cc let em run ..

FOR PEOPLE TOO FAR AWAY TO ATTEND THE MEETING AS I AM FOR MY CLASS,THE NEXT BEST THING IS TO HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO BE ON SPEAKER PHONE SO YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE MEETING.MAYBE EVEN A CONFRENCE CALL OR SOMETHING ON A COMPUTER.JUST MAKE SUER YOU KNOW IF THEY CAN HEAR YOU SO YOU DONT SAY SOMETHING YOU THINK ONLY YOUR FRIEND WILL HEAR.GUESS HOW I LEARNED THAT!

WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF LATE MODELS I HOPE YOU CAN FIND COMMON GROUND,IM A BIG FAN.FROM A FANS VIEWPOINT ITS HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCES,ONLY THE RACERS KNOW ONE FROM ANOTHER.TRY TO FOCUS ON THINGS ALL THE CARS HAVE IN COMMON LIKE TIRES,WEIGHTS AND %S,CARB SIZE AND IF NEEDED RESTRICTOR PLATES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS COMMON GROUND,THEN RACE THEM ALL.THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL RACING IS INCLUSION,NOT SECLUSION.

CC IS A GREAT PLACE TO RACE AND NOW IS THE TIME.DONT MISS OUT.OUR PROMOTER IS READY TO LISTEN.09 WILL BE THE 61ST YEAR FOR THIS TRACK.

TSRS is already a well organized series. Maybe the logical thing to do is book them, they already have rules, drivers, officials, scoring system etc. in place. Grow from their infastructure instead of competing against it. Find out what they want, get the sponsors, write one check and bam, instant results.

I CANT SPEAK FOR CCS BUT I THINK THEY TRIED AND IT WOULD'NT WORK. ALSO TSRS EXCLUDES MANY CARS IN THE TEXAS AREA WITH THIER RULES. SAS CAS USLMA CRA SUPER LATES AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE GARAGE OR RACING ELSEWHERE BECAUSE THEY DONT MEET TSRS RULES. TSRS HAS A GOOD SERIES AND CAR COUNTS HIGH ENOUGH THEY DO NOT NEED TO MAKE CHANGES. BUT AS FOR MYSELF ONLY....I WAS'NT WILLING TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY TO MAKE MY CAR LESS ADVANCED ( REVERSE ENGINEER)AND RESTRICT MYSELF TO ONE SERIES. TSRS IS DOING A GREAT JOB! I LIKE THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT ALOT. IT JUST DOES'NT WORK FOR EVERYONE. CHEERS TO TSRS AND TO CCS.

IF THERE IS ENOUGH CARS SITTING . AND WONT FIT OTHER SEARIES RULES WITH OUT ALOT REBUILDING . THEN I THINK ITS A GOOD IDEAL FOR CC TO TRY AND GET THOSE CARS ON THE TRACK ..I LOVE WATCHING TSRS THEY PUT ON A GREAT SHOW .WORTH WATCHING ... ...AT THE SAME TIME GIVE THOSE OTHER CARS SITTING A PLACE TO RACE ...... MIKE IS TRYING TO GET HIS TRACK BACK IN ORDER ..AND THIS MAYBE WHAT IT NEEDS TO HELP DOING IT ....ONCE HE GETS IT ROLLING AND MAKES SOME MONEY .ID BE WILLING TO BET HE WOULD BOOK SOME BIG RACES ..

Archived