Crash-A-Rama at Thunderhill Raceway

CRASH-A-RAMA

THUNDERHILL RACEWAY

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26

2:00 P.M.

Shown below are the PDF files that have the purse, entry fees, rules, procedures and entry forms for several of the Crash-A-Rama events, as follows:

CRASH-A-RAMA PURSE AND ENTRY FEES: THRCrashARamaPurse.pdf

Demolition Derby: THRDemoDerbyRules.pdf

Bus Race: THRBusRaceRules.pdf

Car-Boat Race: THRCar_Boat_TrailerRules.pdf

Chain Race: THRChainRaceRules.pdf

Enduro Race: THREnduroRaceRules1.pdf

We hope you’ll choose to join us for this fun, entertaining post-season event at Thunderhill Raceway!

And, just for old times' sake, I'm posting a picture from the SAS Crash-A-Rama event in October 2006 that was a big success - brings back a lot of fun memories!

post-29-1220392297_thumb.jpg

Me and some of my friends want to know if you can add big wheels to the schedule.

Between me, Krusty Rusty, Douggie Fresh, and the rest of the kiddies, we can guarantee at least 6 of them.

We want to go 2 laps, with a half-way nap break.

Big John will be the Techman.

Please let my Mom know!!

Brad

Saaaaaayyyy, thats me in the bottom left of that pic. :ph34r:

And I am going to bring that same big ole boat out for anothe try at bashin some sheetmetal.

Lots and lots of fun.

Deb, can you arrange for the water to not fall out of the sky until we have the car loaded this time?

Hope we have bunches of targets come out to play that night. :D

Mark,

I recognized JR Eichelberger's car on the right, but I didn't realize your car was on the left. And I think the white car next to you was driven by someone from Screen Pro Graphics.

As the song goes . . . "Oh, what a night!" The thunderstorm was actually a perfect finish to a really crazy night.

With hundreds of folks stranded under the grandstands and lots of stuck cars and mud in the parking lot, it was really a night to remember. I remember getting soaking wet and not even caring!

I'm glad to hear you'll be entering some of the activities. And I hope Mark Chrudimsky joins most of the activities. If you'll remember, Mark stole the show at SAS with his crazy antics. I hope we get a lot of interest from both drivers and fans.

Me and some of my friends want to know if you can add big wheels to the schedule.

Between me, Krusty Rusty, Douggie Fresh, and the rest of the kiddies, we can guarantee at least 6 of them.

We want to go 2 laps, with a half-way nap break.

Big John will be the Techman.

Please let my Mom know!!

Brad

Brad

Did you clear this with txtom?

Now that sounds like a great idea! I will even supply the trophy. Considering the gang that would be racing this event, I think this trophy will be very appropriate!!

post-21-1220493245_thumb.png

The Enudro Race Rules and Procedures have now been added to the first post in the thread above.

Within the next couple of days, we hope to post the purse and a Crash-A-Rama poster. Thanks for your patience, guys and gals, while we get everything lined up for the Crash-A-Rama.

The Crash-A-Rama Purse and Entry Fees have now been added to the top post in this thread. We will also be posting a copy of the poster for this event. Hopefully, we can count on our drivers, fans, crews, etc., to help us spread the word.

The Thunderhill Raceway Website is also being updated with all of the current Crash-A-Rama documents.

...I will even supply the trophy. Considering the gang that would be racing this event, I think this trophy will be very appropriate!!

How embarrassing...

No one told me I'd be posing for a trophy.....

rosie i have not decided which end i liked the most aboult you ..

...I will even supply the trophy. Considering the gang that would be racing this event, I think this trophy will be very appropriate!!

How embarrassing...

No one told me I'd be posing for a trophy.....

rosie i have not decided which end i liked the most aboult you ..

Kinda hard to tell them apart....

Here's the Crash-A-Rama poster to display in your workplaces, places of businesss . . . anywhere they'll let you display it! Just right click and Save Picture As save as a JPEG (.jpg) file, resize to 8-1/2"x11" and print.

post-29-1220660050_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived