OFFICIAL TPS RESULTS @ THR

As for crew chiefs and drivers not knowing the start up rule .they know it ..as for a car haveing to be pushed .sometimes that happens ..sometimes something breaks before a race but after the last practice ... .sometimes you cant fix a part that breaks two hundred miles from the nearest spare part .one that has never broken on that drivers car ever .so cant always carry a spare car .. the crewchief .. i.e drivers worked on it before the feature. got it to work fine before the race only to have it give out again we are so sorry it happend and official not appreciating the effort .... .... so driver could have parked the car.but it wasnt [sMOKING ] or have a bent valve and in danger of hurting someone ..btw im not mike this is from jessie. ....ps. official was there before the race and asked if car needed a push to get started. at the time it worked.

Randy Lee (aka Txtwister): You wrote, "Top Dog. Shame one you for pretending its about the money."

Randy: It may not about the money for you, but TPS has higher aspirations in obtaining favorable track contracts and sponsors to supplement the purse at most of our races, ie:

September 27 @ THR - $3,630 purse with $500 to win.

October 18 @ Red River Speedway - $6,100 purse with $1,000 to win,

The Race Bulletins and posted purses are available on www.TexasProSedans.com [/size]

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Neil, my point is that if your racing your not "making money" Im sure 275.00 didn't cover the expense of Lalos trip, but thats not the point. Lalo, like myself and many others race because we love it. No different than fishing or restoring cars. We work from 8-5 to pay the bills.

Don't know where you work but I sure would love those hours. Shift work kicks my a$$

your going to retire soon and your gripeing .......

97 .golf cart poeple . you cant be speaking of me . tell me it aint so ...... a push start from you would have been priceless .. why cuz that would have been the closest you ever got to her bumper ...lol

Hey oldtimer since your the only one to mention the #9 car I figured I better get on here and brag a bit. James's first time in a race car on pavement. started 15th and finished 11th I think the best part was when he got to the pits there was Lisa looking at him asking where the heck did you come from? May have to pass the torch to the next generation ( ha ha gotcha james just kidding ). Also if you would have painted that car with orange it would have won everthing. Blue jeez LOL LMAO :lol::lol:

Hey oldtimer since your the only one to mention the #9 car I figured I better get on here and brag a bit. James's first time in a race car on pavement. started 15th and finished 11th I think the best part was when he got to the pits there was Lisa looking at him asking where the heck did you come from? May have to pass the torch to the next generation ( ha ha gotcha james just kidding ). Also if you would have painted that car with orange it would have won everthing. Blue jeez LOL LMAO :lol::lol:

i want to know why you havent painted that car ugly orange ..and i mean its an ugly color ..

i want to know why you havent painted that car ugly orange ..and i mean its an ugly color ..

I 'm saving it for next season. Haven't been in the car long enough to paint it . heck the boy got further than me,he at least finished a race. But EVERBODY KNOWS ORANGE IS SUPER FASSSSST you have seen it enough in your windshield LOL

Archived