Texana Raceway Park results 719/08

* No driver in any class should be allowed in the tech area to start teching other top 5 cars like the 83 did last night. That is totally bush league. Edna's tech men have been doing a perfect job and until last night have had total control of everything in that area. I dont care what kind of position a driver has with a series or class. You have no right to start picking cars apart in hopes of bettering your position, i.e. witch hunt like was conducted last night. I trust Edna's tech men and think that if something is in question then they would be able to find the answer among themselves like it basically worked out anyway. The track was presented with the issues and made their decisions. Everything that happened up to that point did nothing but piss drivers off because they are dealing with a loose cannon driver trying to make a tech decision for everyone. If this is allowed then I want the opportunity to start doing my own teching which I would love to do and have alot of experience having done it!

Perhaps before you make statements, such as the above, you should insure you have all of the facts - which, from reading the above, you don't.

Archived