Sign in to follow this  
dirtrack234

$10,000 TO WIN MODIFIEDS & $2500 TO WIN SPORT MODS

Enid speedway park in Enid, Ok is having a $10,000 to win Modified A & $2500 to win Sport Mod A on Aug 1st -3rd. The Modifieds are guarenteed $1000 to start the A, $500 To start the B, And $250 To start the C ''Non QUALIFIRES ONLY''. There is a really great pay out for the Sport Mods also. So please go to www.enidspeedwayparkllc.com for rules and more info. Love to have you guys here, Thanks

Is this an IMCA sanctioned track and will they be running under IMCA Southern Sport Mod rules?

I WOULD SAY YES BUT YOU SHOULD CALL THE TRACK TO MAKE SURE, THERE IS ALSO A CELL NUMBER ON THE WEB SITE, THANKS

It is not an IMCA track, but their sportmod rules read exactly the same with the exception of the claim being removed.

AND Ill be there, to race and have some fun.

just to clear the air.... we're going to Enid becasue I said we could go to Enid, and as far as walking... if I remember correctly I am NOT the walker in this family or have you forgotten the last STS banquet. I'm sure theres plenty willing to remind you. Anybody wanta go to Enid with me, Steve's gonna be busy trying to find a ride...HAHAHAHAHA

Funny very funny

Hello, Shrimp what number do you use I would like to come by and say hi and meet you guys, Hope to see you here.

Edited by dirtrack234

The wife can walk, we are going to the big show.

THATS NOT FUNNY WHY U ALL HAVE TO MAKE IT TUFF ON SHRIMPER GOOD LUCK TO THE SHRIMPER CREW HAVE FUN

My # is 21G, come on by we would love to visit with ya. Looking forward to having a blast on a track that I watched guys race on when I was a little boy (7 or 8).

Thank you 8G, good luck to yall this weekend.

Edited by The Shrimp

My # is 21G, come on by we would love to visit with ya. Looking forward to having a blast on a track that I watched guys race on when I was a little boy (7 or 8).

Thank you 8G, good luck to yall this weekend.

I will stop by and say hi and I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you up front, Thanks.

ENID SPEEDWAY PARK IN ENID, OK IS HAVING A $10,000 TO WIN SHOW IN SEPT. WHEN I GET MORE INFO I WILL UPDATE OR GO TO WWW.ENIDSPEEDWAYPARKLLC.COM FOR MORE INFO WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU GUYS, THANKS