pro-truck 100 lap on 7/26/08

B) Just an update for the truck race at cc. many have checked in and have called to see if this event is still going on. The answer is for sure. Sure would like to hear from all that are planning to come down. It would helo us with event planning. Thanks to channel safty marine supply for making this event possible.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28 will be there......

hotel? soldier back to houston and save that hotel money as gas money for the next race.

need to know if tires and fuel will be available at the track.

I'm definately interested in Fri Nite practice. I've never run your track before and would like to get a feel for what to expect.

What's the format for the day on Saturday going to be as far as practice, qualifying and such. Are we just going to draw a pill for position or qualify?

110 octane and I want to practice on Friday.

you don't need no stinking practice,,,,,that's ur favorite track.

I've never run your track before and would like to get a feel for what to expect.

I need one of Crazyhorse's great saying here, but basically, expect to feel like you drive the truck off into the corner until the devil jumps out of the passenger side window....wait 2 more seconds and then let off and get on the brakes! If you're not feeling like your RR bumper cover is scraping the wall coming out of turn 4, you're probably not trying hard enough. :lol:

In all honestly, you should have a blast. It's a great track.

28 will be there......

hotel? soldier back to houston and save that hotel money as gas money for the next race.

need to know if tires and fuel will be available at the track.

We'll miss the 28 super stock being in Kyle that night. :unsure:

I need one of Crazyhorse's great saying here, but basically, expect to feel like you drive the truck off into the corner until the devil jumps out of the passenger side window....wait 2 more seconds and then let off and get on the brakes! If you're not feeling like your RR bumper cover is scraping the wall coming out of turn 4, you're probably not trying hard enough. :lol:

In all honestly, you should have a blast. It's a great track.

.............. if you are brave enough to come off turn two just alittle higher up and real close to the wall ..you will find a little dip that will launch you down the back fast ..

Archived