The future?

It was said at the begining of the year that this may be the last year for THR depending on how this season went. Well with the season just over half way is there any insite on what the future holds for THR? Let me state that this is just a question and I'm by no means trying to start any rumors.

It was said at the begining of the year that this may be the last year for THR depending on how this season went. Well with the season just over half way is there any insite on what the future holds for THR? Let me state that this is just a question and I'm by no means trying to start any rumors.

Mary Ann has said several times since the beginnng of the year that she currently has no intention of shutting down next year. At the same time, it's not completely up to her to "get it done" so to speak. We all need to do our part to keep the place open. So far, 2008 has looked pretty good, in my estimation. Of course, I haven't seen the books.

the races are going great as i see it .fans are comeing out from what i see .,more then what i have seen in the past ..hope they are makeing enough to open next year ..and the land owner wont put it out of reach .. we love this track even though it is three hours away the staff has done a great job in these tough times ..besides with the sun god helping out this year .i know it has tobe better for them ..

So far, 2008 has looked pretty good, in my estimation.

it always looks good when ur kicking names and taking a$#.

it'll be there next year......as a racetrack.

hope they are makeing enough to open next year ..

More accurate way to say it is I hope they aren't loosing so much that they can still continue next year. The work they put in is appreciated and they are friendly. Every time we go we have a good time...looking forward to the next TSRS race.

So far, 2008 has looked pretty good, in my estimation.

it always looks good when ur kicking names and taking a$#.

it'll be there next year......as a racetrack.

:lol: Well, I was actually talking about the fan count, but I guess you're right. See you Sat.

In the last driver's meeting Mary Ann stated that "next year transponders will be mandatory for all classes". That sounds pretty positive to me. It looks like we are getting more fans each week. This year has been great and I look forward to next year.

no rain ..that has helped alot .more poeple staying around instead of traveling ..cheaper to go to the races ..need to take advantage of that ..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

heck im looking forward to racen a few at thunderhill .....heck of a fun track ....

Great Mike, I will be there to watch you......... :D

well dano you inspired me to race a few more . lol ....gotta get back behind the wheel so you can get a pic of me out there looking foolish ....but i will admit ill look great at looking foolish .. have to see if i can better that 5 th place . i will be racen the 7 with a new number...up and untill jessie has had enough of watching ..,,, glad your a fan . its always a pleasure visiting with you ..your son and budman ..and haveing you as a fan ..priceless

We'll see ya there O/T! Can't wait for next season to get started up again! Shoot, we may even have to start up our own O/T FAN CLUB! :P

A GET RID OF O\T FAN CLUB WOULD MOST PROBABLY FILL UP FASTER THAN I CAN MAKE A LAP AROUND THUNDERHILL LOL ..THANKS BUD .I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON YOU ......

Hey Buddy. I know two others that have already signed up for the O/T club. Are you working on getting us a special section in the grandstands for the crowd that is sure to follow. Just make sure its on the opposite side of the stands from that other special section you want to set up.

O/T. Now you have to drive next year.

Buddy, did you get the pictures I sent you via email?

:D

Archived