Pro- Truck 100 lap main 7/26/08 at corpus

for this kind of money, there is no reason that we can't get every truck that has been sitting in the garages out. We should be able to show up with the whole fleet

maybe some guys don't race for money. i'm actually more into it because it's 100 laps and it looks like it might be the spark this series needed. i race to race and this sounds like a hell of a race,,,,,,the money don't hurt.

I'm actually in corpus now and stopped by to talk to Michael and Mitzi since I'd never been to the track before. I have to say that it looks like a real fun track and I think 100 laps would be an absolute gas. I really like how the vehicles lining up to go out on the track line up right infront of the grand stands. That's a really cool set-up.

Let's get a list of who's going and see how many we can get.

B) Okay guys looks like a race. After thinking this through we have decided to stay with the non points venue since most drivers arrange their racing around the posted schedule at the first of the year. But it will be one heck of a race. Now to answer another question...What do you think of a competition yellow at 50 laps lined up on the front straight for refuel and some adjustments(we could call it intermission so the fans could watch) then back to the final 50? Instead of leaving the track.

B) Okay guys looks like a race. After thinking this through we have decided to stay with the non points venue since most drivers arrange their racing around the posted schedule at the first of the year. But it will be one heck of a race. Now to answer another question...What do you think of a competition yellow at 50 laps lined up on the front straight for refuel and some adjustments(we could call it intermission so the fans could watch) then back to the final 50? Instead of leaving the track.

let the fans come out on the track dureing intermission ..get to know some of those drivers ..or hAVE A HOT DOG EATING CONTEST ..LOL THAT MAY SLOW SOME OF THOSE LEADERS DOWN ..

sorry mac

so

31 - You know Jim can't pass up the likely hood of taking a grand from all of us

Someone needs to run this around the pits at THR this weekend and we'll do the same on the 5th at HMP. Let's really make it fun and make it a run whatch brung. Let's put the big carbs, 58% left weight and really have some fun

Someone needs to run this around the pits at THR this weekend and we'll do the same on the 5th at HMP. Let's really make it fun and make it a run whatch brung. Let's put the big carbs, 58% left weight and really have some fun

not to be rude but do you have a hard on for that 'run what you brung" stuff. let it be what it is, a good race by the rules. everytime you mention that i'm turned off.

Mac70 I may have your door. I'll know in an hour. That injected motor would make it a drift race, No fair.

Outlaw22, it was Sportsmans and trucks. Close enough....

#3 wont be there, but #7 might... Either way I'm going to watch....

Archived