Rebelracewriter

ProTree

Tommy,

That Supra was pretty wicked, to bad they broke...

To bad Mike couldn't get the converter issue sorted out. I'd love to see that car in the 6's...

I sure hope Freddy can get something going. Sure is ashame to see low car/fan count...

Mark

Anybody that was there see Jimmy Dickey, we used to race with him out in west Texas and saw his name on the list of roll call on cott website. Seemed like it was a low car count that stinks for Freddy cause he works his tail off on it. thanks

i didnt see jimmy,but monte weaver showed up.he was clickin hi 6's and carrying the lt frt to the 330ft.watching it was like watching a jet landing,hear a squeal and see smoke when the tire touched down.some classes the count was up,but in the outlaw and pro outlaw they seemed way down.alot of em are running closer to home this year.I figure when freddie takes it to tulsa and houston,count should increase some,alot of outlaw cars in those area's.was glad to see him get the first one in this year.last year nearly everyone of his races suffered a rainout.it was still a good show,some very fast cars.nothing like heads-up, side by side racin at 180-200.

Archived