I37 results in the Kerrville Paper

I want to thank whoever got our friday nite result posted in the Kerrville Daily Times.

One of my Freinds called and told me. It was a nice surprise. There was 11 racers from the

Kerrville area there friday.So again thanks to whoever is responsible.

Harlin #60 Super/Stock

No problem Harlin....I try to get stuff in when the locals do good......did they at least use my name this time....or just "From staff reporter?"

If I'm on staff I want a damn check every week then.LMAO

They might also show up in the West Kerr Current paper as well.....think that comes out on Wednesdays.

From what I hear all they used was results, not the story.....and no credit is given for that....so.....

Maybe West Kerr Current will use it all.....guess we'll see tomorrow.

Harlin....I may be working in Rock Springs the end of this week and not be able to make it back in time to get to the track. :(:angry: I'll look ya up whenever I can.

Mikey.....four words.......SPELL CHECK, USE IT! :lol::lol::lol::P;)

From what I hear all they used was results, not the story.....and no credit is given for that....so.....

Maybe West Kerr Current will use it all.....guess we'll see tomorrow.

Harlin....I may be working in Rock Springs the end of this week and not be able to make it back in time to get to the track. :(:angry: I'll look ya up whenever I can.

Mikey.....four words.......SPELL CHECK, USE IT! :lol::lol::lol::P;)

Well there was a write up in todays{wed] paper. But still no credit. Also the Ganze family is from Kerrville also. I will not be at the races friday either.

Harlin

Archived