ashley force

Ok, John gives her extra time on her no show. Motor being flooded. While they (John & Austin) are waiting John poses question "What if we go up in smoke?" "What will happen"

'Nuf said!

She was handed the WIN!!!!!!!

John's smart,Even if he did let her have it.Her win was worth alot more sponsor $$$$$ and publicity than his would of been.Plus she put down a hell of a run and he would of had to put down a hell of a number to beat her.Plus the $$$ for 1st and 2nd went in his bank account anyway.On top of that,she's leading the points and on top of her game at this point in the season.Thats the way it is when you own a 4 car team,play the hand that's hot when it's hot.

Tommy,

Ive been a long time Force fan and hope he is around for a long time. I also love watching Ashley run, I just found it so funny when he posed the question. I wanted her to beat Daddy heads up with no gimmy... She's beat him in the past, just not in the finals. There will be another chance I'm sure, but never a first time in the finals again...

What about Antron Brown. He's been successful and Angela is suckin wind'.... (Hee Hee!)

Mark

Ok, John gives her extra time on her no show. Motor being flooded. While they (John & Austin) are waiting John poses question "What if we go up in smoke?" "What will happen"

'Nuf said!

She was handed the WIN!!!!!!!

YOU MUST NOT HAVE KIDS!!! ITS A PARENT THING

hey, i resemble that remark.

nope, but not like i didnt try. and i agree, my point was i wish he had of just raced her. she has beat him before, just not in the finals. i havent lost any respect for him.

funny listening to her talk, she sounds just like her dad.

Archived