Driver's Survey

We thought it would be a great idea to get the race fans more involved and to give everyone the opportunity to learn more about their favorite driver's, on a more personal note.

All driver's, please go to the I37 Raceway Website and fill out the Racer's Profile. When your done, email it to me at hunterracing14@yahoo.com.

We will then post all your answers on our track website.

Thank you for all your corporation.

Remember: Be serious with this form, but have fun with it!!!

Ok.. i am really confused... didn't I 37 break their relationship with TXSZ.. aka remove their forum because drivers, teams, fans were giving feedback???

Now you use the same very site to request a drivers survey?

I see that as a slap to a lot of people...

The funny thing is that the only thing wrong with the posting is the terminology. It is more of a driver profile then a survey. It is a way for the fans to connect with the drivers they are cheering for. If you dont want the fans to know who you are then dont fill it out. I think that all of us at I37 know what your concerns are, we do not need a SURVEY. Just thought I would correct the post so that no one else took it the wrong way. Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing you Friday.

Oooh, hold me back! You mean I will actually be able to go to your site and read endless postings like " .... I have 2.4 kids, and when I'm not racing I like to fish"?

That will be better than the ability to actually have a conversation, on a site I am already patronizing?

yeah i mean dont read it if your not interested you know?problem solved, its a good idea for the kids and a step in the right direction to building a strong fanbase.

As a regular attendee of I37 Raceway, and one in the past, it is safe to say that the track has come along way since being purchased by Mr. & Mrs. Gonzalez. For any of you posters that attend, you should be able to see the same thing.

As for the track, "having their cake and eating it too", well if you care to look back in the thread regarding removing an open forum, the last post by Nick Holt gives one permission to post regardng the track, either in the main forum or the dirt forum. I don't believe that the track posted to get some BS started by those simply looking for something to complain about. That's why they shut it down to begin with.

As for the driver profile, if you don't want fans to know about you, don't fill it out and if you don't care about the driver's 2.4 kids, don't read the driver profile--it seems pretty simple. JMO

Thanks for the kind words guys. It seems like everyone is coming around. The stands sure are showing it and they will continue to. I am starting to get a good response from people that I talk to in the surrounding towns that either had negative or no thought at all in the past. We will continue to try out hardest at making this a great place for the racers and fans. See ya soon.

IN THE FEW SHORT MONTHS SINCE THE TAKE OVER OR BUY OUT, THIS TRACK HAS INPROVED 100%, AND IT SEEMS IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. AND THAT'S WHAT WE NEED. KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

Ok.. i am really confused... didn't I 37 break their relationship with TXSZ.. aka remove their forum because drivers, teams, fans were giving feedback???

Now you use the same very site to request a drivers survey?

I see that as a slap to a lot of people...

Your up to $10 in a hurry. Quit whine'n.

Top of the priority list for what I need:

1. Bucket full of money

2. Rich, young , dumb nymphomaniac.

3. Time to make use of both listed above.

4. Sport mod complete roller.

If y'all have any of those laying around as extra parts I will gladly take them off your hands... :lol::DB)

Seriously tho, just need time to get busy on it. I need to find an old late 60's galaxy or similiar frame to replace right side frame rail . Haven't checked yet, but pretty sure rearend is bent . Upper/lower a-frames,shocks,etc....

Without question I appreciate the offers. Hopefully I can get something figured out soon 'cause I am going thru some serious racing withdrawals. And yes,,nice pic picture guy... ;) (on a side note , Jaime I need a photoshop thing done if your available)

Archived