Thunderhill Raceway local results, 4/26/08

Thunderhill Raceway local results, 4/26/08

Corrected Version of the Grand Stock Results.

Grand Stock Results 4-26-08

Heat #1

1. 12

2. 79

3. 65

4. 08

5. 7

6. 29-7

7. 50-7

8. 00-2

9. 46-0

Heat #2

1. 53

2. 97

3. 47

4. 32

5. 07

6. 44

7. 68

8. 91-2

9. 13-DQ

Feature

1. 79 Carolyn Aramendia 35 laps

2. 53 Cody Smith 35 laps

3. 07 Richard Fitch 35 laps

4. 65 Bryon Reed 35 laps

5. 79 Homer Pittner 35 laps

6. 97 James Aramendia 35 laps

7. 47 Bradley Burke 34

8. 32 Tammy Thames 34 laps

9. 7 Kris Wilson 32 laps

10. 68 Kenneth Wright 32 laps

11. 08 Mike Farish 30 laps

12. 44 Curtis Drosche 28 laps

13. 46 Steve Dalrymple 28 laps

14. 29 J. Harley Helton 28 laps

15. 12 Art Ganss 25 laps

16. 91 Marcia Moore 14 laps

17. 00 Eddie Siegmund 5 laps

18. ***13 Terry Thames DQ

*** Disqualified for an improper Driver Change

Thunder StockResults 4-26-08

Heat #1

1. 16

2. 0

3. 72

4. 20

5. 29

6. 18

7. 13-DQ

Heat #2

1. 56

2. 37

3. 73

4. 04

5. 14-6

6. 7-4

7. 4-DNS

8. 83-DQ

Feature

1. 16 Mason Teague 30 laps

2. 14 Joey Tschoerner 30 laps

3. 37 James Huff 30 laps

4. 29 Brandon Brown 30 laps

5. 18 Anthony Gordon 29 laps

6. 73 Bryon Reed 29 laps

7. 0 Scott Schweisfurth 28 laps

8. 72 Butch Teague 27 laps

9. 7 Patrick White 26 laps

10. 56 Joey Jenkins 17 laps

11. 20 Steve Joyce 10 laps

12. 4 Gary Chancellor DNS

13. 04 Steve Osborne DNS

14. 83 Paul Lipp DQ

15. 13 James "Cooter" Lynch DQ

ASA A-Lline Super Stock Results

Heat #1

1. 99

2. 4

3. 09

4. 01

5. 03

6. 25

7. 90

Heat #2

1. 79

2. 18

3. 51

4. 94

5. 7

6. 58

7. 19

Heat #3

1. 3

2. 20

3. 32

4. 11

5. 82

6. 9-3

7. 28-DQ

Feature

1. 20 Mark Mathias 32 laps

2. 79 Keith Garrett 32 laps

3. 99 Cary Stapp 32 laps

4. 3 Clint LaFont 32 laps

5. 94 Larry Stein 32 laps

6. 58 Matt Hodge 32 laps

7. 9 Chris Birmingham 32 laps

8. 4 Duane Toyne 32 laps

9. 01 Terry Tschoerner 32 laps

10. 32 Levi Krauss 32 laps

11. 11 Tracy Tschoerner 32 laps

12. 7 Rodney Rodriguez 32 laps

13. 03 Steve Richardson 32 laps

14. 90 Jim Bailey 30 laps

15. 18 Mickey McKim 27 laps

16. 82 Dwayne Markgraf 25 laps

17. 19 Brent Reeves 24 laps

18. 51 Greg Rohmer 19 laps

19. 25 Rick Latimer 5 laps

20. 09 Clint Montanio DNS

21. 28 Shawn Paul Lehman DQ

Dwarf Car Results

Heat #1

1. 60

2. 16

3. 37

4. 93

5. 8

6. 00

7. 0-7

Heat #2

1. 3

2. 72

3. 6

4. 20

5. 64

6. 15

7. 27

Feature

1. 05 Keith Roach 20 laps

2. 64 Kevin chandler 20 laps

3. 3 Rocky Bassham 20 laps

4. 20 Jerry Young 20 laps

5. 15 Eric Schmitt 20 laps

6. 6 Jim Rogers 20 laps

7. 16 Chris Knandel 20 laps

8. 27 Ricky Winks 20 laps

9. 37 Butch Havelka 20 laps

10. 8 Chuck McCormick 20 laps

11. 93 Robert Knandel 20 laps

12. 60 Richard Smith 20 laps

13. 00 David Royal 18 laps

14. 0 Kim Royal 14 laps

15. 72 Arden Vikre 10 laps

NasKart Results

1. 10 Brian Kyempel 20 laps

2. 1 Driskell Stauworth 20 laps

3. 07 Megan Smith 20 laps

4. 20 Gary Smith 20 laps

5. 14 Travis Roberts 20 laps

6. 29 Marty Kreis 20 laps

7. 47 ???????????? 20 laps

8. 9 JD Skaggs 19 laps

9. 8 Stephen Pepper 19 laps

10. 6 Kevin Hummel 19 laps

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Lipp was DQed for ride height. Not the frame but a stupid bolt. That sux.

Crazy Horse was DQed for distributor, something about a distributor rule that was changed last year. That sux too.

Not sure on Cooter.

Pretty sure that neither Paul nor Crazy's infractions were perfomance enhancing.

Talked to Bryon Reed and Cooter got DQed for the same thing as Crazy Horse. Circuit Board in the Distributor. Apparently is was a rule that was changed last year. Sux to lose all your points and have a chance to run for a championship because of something that is so irrelevant. Rules are rules but they need to adopt a new system. Take X amount of points for certain things or maybe fine the driver what his portion of the purse would have been. But to lose a chance to run for a championship or Rookie of The Year over a freaking bolt or something else that isn't performance enhancing is ridiculous.

Talked to Bryon Reed and Cooter got DQed for the same thing as Crazy Horse. Circuit Board in the Distributor. Apparently is was a rule that was changed last year. Sux to loose all your points and have a chance to run for a championship because of something that is so irrelevant. Rules are rules but they need to adopt a new system. Take X amount of points for certain things or maybe fine the driver what his portion of the purse would have been. But to loose a chance to run for a championship or Rookie of The Year over a freaking bolt or something else that isn't performance enhancing is ridiculous.

You have to draw the line somewhere, Jody Wayne. Jack draws the line and we all know what that line is. It's up to us to make sure we don't cross that line, not Jack..

And suppose Jack was the kind of tech man who made exceptions for this or that.. The furor would never stop. I'm with Jack on this one.

Nick

Talked to Bryon Reed and Cooter got DQed for the same thing as Crazy Horse. Circuit Board in the Distributor. Apparently is was a rule that was changed last year. Sux to loose all your points and have a chance to run for a championship because of something that is so irrelevant. Rules are rules but they need to adopt a new system. Take X amount of points for certain things or maybe fine the driver what his portion of the purse would have been. But to loose a chance to run for a championship or Rookie of The Year over a freaking bolt or something else that isn't performance enhancing is ridiculous.

You have to draw the line somewhere, Jody Wayne. Jack draws the line and we all know what that line is. It's up to us to make sure we don't cross that line, not Jack..

And suppose Jack was the kind of tech man who made exceptions for this or that.. The furor would never stop. I'm with Jack on this one.

Nick

it makes you way the meassure to the cost. and my cost for what our goal was just ain't worth it.

we broke a rule. we will take our medicine. but in a thirteen race season trying to reach the goal we had set for ourselves has just become unreachable. so i'm kinda at that 'why bother' juncture.

so if something more important comes up,,,,,well , thanX jacks way. you made a hard decision easy.

not saying i'll be a brat and take my ball and go home.....but there is no importance for me to make it every week anymore. house stuff, wife stuff,,,,,,,,and just flat out living take presistence now.

-thanX jack's way

Nick

I thought the same way, Nick, until our TPS driver's meeting Saturday. Neil explained the reasoning for Lalo Leal getting reduced from 1st to 4th for his "over maximum CC" rule infraction. Made a whole lot of sense and not one driver had an objection after the ruling was explained. I'm not condemning Jack or the powers that be for handing out the DQ. That's the rule, it was broken and the punishment that was and has always been there was handed out, in all cases. I'm just saying that it screws up alot of peoples money, time and want to to lose all points for something so extraneous. If everyone thinks that someone should lose all points and monies for a night because they had a bolt that was below the 6" ride height rule then I'll shut up. But I still think there should be a percentage of points taken and not a complete DQ. If Paul was racing for a championship and was in the points race and had somthing serious happen to his car he'd do everything in his power to get it back to the track the next race. Do you think that would be the case now?? I'm going to go with no. Same goes for Sean Paul, why bother breaking your neck as well as your families to help out with car count? Someone drops a late model motor in a street stock and gets the same punishment as someone that has a bolt sticking below the 6" rule?? That makes sense?? Not to me. But you're right, you gotta draw the line somewhere, Somewhere is the key. No disrepect to your opinion but mine differs.

Of course it's OK to disagree. And I can fully understand the logic of your position. I've been on the wrong end of a Tech Official's decision a time or two myself.

But once you start making exceptions for this and exceptions for that, it never ends. And usually ends up with a bunch of ticked off racers rather than just the party who feels he's on the short end of the enforcement stick.

It would be all too easy for Jack to make and exception in these cases. Everyone likes the folks involved, the violations don't seem at all serious and nobody would really be pissed off if each were reistated or perhaps just docked a point or two. But the enforcement of rules at THR has been pretty much black and white for years. One of the reasons Jack is so highly respected in the racing community is that he doesn't make exceptions or play favorites.

Nick

the MSD Circut board to my knowledge was never legal in Thunderstocks aka Hobbies. It was only legal in Superstocks, and 2007 season that switched over to being on the dark side...

DQ's suck, been there myself for ride height, mine was a week after wrecking with Roy Loveday & my right front was bent & didn't know it... so i was to low on the Right front.. something i never checked.

The little details kill... Shawn, giving up now would not do justice to your wants.... follow thru or your right last race was the start of the demise... if you give up it wasn't the race night it was the attitude..

Nick.. i think Jody get a $5 fine for whine'n right?.... Have to draw a line somewhere..

Just because you're not allowed to disagree doesn't mean that anyone who does is whine'n! Don't ask questions just do as you're told??? LMBFAO.

Just because you're not allowed to disagree doesn't mean that anyone who does is whine'n! Don't ask questions just do as you're told??? LMBFAO.

Who said you can't disagree? LOL.. And quit your whining. Five bucks please...

And why was JM Hallas talking about your rash all Saturday nite up in the press box? He probably explained, but I must have blocked it all out..

LMBFAO = Love My Beautiful Face and ????? What does the "O" stand for?

Nick

No one said I couldn't Nick, and even if they did I'd disagree just to disagree. Put the $5 whining fine on my tab. It's early in the season. I'll write you one big check at the end. ;):lol:

LMBFAO = :lol: My Big Fat (I) Off. But I like yours better.

Reb,

This is a family sport!!! ;)

it does not take but one time for someone to find out that a teckman let something go . then he is no longer trusted ..and all hell can break loose ..this has happend at many of track ..i watch crazy race the other night ..good fast car .heck of a driver ..nice paint job aswell ..it suxed he was dq.ed .but did that part give him a big advantage . nah ..maybe a little leeway would not have hurt .. aswell as the bolt on the other car ... i hope crazy picks up and goes after the championship ..it isnt over yet ...tps has thier way and it works ..no complaints aboult tecking or what was done aboult lalo ..different strokes for different folks ..aslong as they are on fair and even playing field ..

I

N-E-V-E-R

S-A-I-D

T-H-A-T

A

B-R-O-K-E-N

R-U-L-E

S-H-O-U-L-D

B-E

O-V-E-R-L-O-O-K-E-D

O-R

A-N

E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N

M-A-D-E

F-O-R

A-N-Y

D-R-I-V-E-R !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

S-A-I-D

T-H-A-T

T-H-E

P-E-N-A-L-T-Y

S-Y-S-T-E-M

S-H-O-U-L-D

M-A-T-C-H

T-H-E

C-R-I-M-E.

J-O-D-Y

T-H-A-T

I-S

T-H-E

W-A-Y

I-T

H-A-S

A-L-WA-Y-S

B-E-E-N

A-N-D

T-H-E

D-R-I-V-E-R-S

K-W-O-W

I-T.

N-O-W

Q-U-I-T

T-R-Y-I-N-G

T-O

M-A-K-E

M-Y

J-O-B

O-F

D-O-I-N-G

P-O-I-N-T-S

H-A-R-D-E-R.

And I to hope Shawn does not quit.

It took a long time Mark.

Kathy,

Imagine if everything was that way, it's the way it's always been, so tough. Wouldn't be pretty. I'm just voicing my opinion. I know how it's been and I know how it is. The right thing was done but it doesn't hurt to look at a different way to do things. Especially if it'll benefit everyone. Get that pigeon to help you with points. ;) I don't want any part of that. I'm just here to stir.

Why would you give me a hard time??? I've never done anything to anyone!!!!!!!

Yes, I was kidding. Pigeon aint into all that.

It didn't take you long. I've got 10 thumbs.

Welp, I'm headed to Dallas. See yall later. I wonder if I'll wreck out trying to type or if my truck will blow up before that can happen? Should be interesting.

Archived