IMCA Points

vl racing

Well you apparently already know the information can't be found here.

:blink:

We post the IMCA points when we receive them. They have been pretty good about sending them to us in the past. Not too sure why we haven't received them yet.

By the way, please do not post links to competing websites. We do allow links to track websites and series websites, but we do not permit links to websites that are in direct competition with Texas Speed Zone.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

I can not believe this B.S. Nick the reason that you will not receive points or results from STS ever again is because Owen asked you to help out with a situation and you didn't see it the same way. So he has officially signed off of this site for good.

I don't see how the other site I posted is in competition with TXSZ, they are a national site that posts all points and results from the tracks who use there software for line-ups and point tabulation.

SO AS USUAL YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING, BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE SCREWING THINGS ALL UP. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. YOU WILL HURT RACING MORE THAN YOU WILL HELP, IF YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP.

SO IN OTHER WORDS BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

For those interested in points and results, STS website should have its own forum up in a couple of weeks.

P.S. Nick Holt I hope you rot in HELL, you are a MORON. JMO

I'm OUT

Thanks guys. Does everyone feel better now?

Yes, Shrimp. You are correct. Owen asked me to ban a certain TXSZ member and I did not do so. And if the site you linked to is not a competitor to TXSZ, I will gladly allow links to it. Perhaps I had another site in mind and was in error.

I just try to do my best without giving in to one side or another of the personality conflicts, etc. that surface here from time to time.

I am sorry that some of you have such strong negative feelings towards me as a person and feel the need to degrade me in public. I guess it comes with the territory.

Nick

Fair enough question.

TXSZ is owned by Terry Dickerson. Mr. Dickerson pays the bills for the site. Although none of us who are working on the site (except the computer guru behind the scenes) are paid, the host has to be paid and there are other expenses as well. Advertising pays for some of the expenses.

You may not have seen ads here, but there are a at least two banners and there are also several companies who pay a small advertising fee to post their products and services for sale here in the forums.

Obviously, advertisers look at the number of visitors and page views when deciding where to spend their advertising dollars, so the TXSZ owner has had a long standing policy that links to competing websites are not permitted on TXSZ.

However, in this case, I believe I made a mistake in identifying the site as a competing site so I am reinstating the link.

Nick

Archived