Pay Out

michelle84

They did make a show about a dirt track it talked about people camers went shops where they worked on the car and help out each other but i do not rember the name of it they played it on speed ch 49 on time warerner about two months ago :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did make a show about a dirt track it talked about people camers went shops where they worked on the car and help out each other but i do not rember the name of it they played it on speed ch 49 on time warerner about two months ago :)

I think that was called DIRT a doccumentory about a stock clas at Devils bowl in Mesquet Tx.

I think that was called DIRT a doccumentory about a stock clas at Devils bowl in Mesquet Tx.

DIRT (now called Back to DIRT) is great. They really did a nice job. The only issue with it is it sets racing back about 20 years with the colorful cast of characters they used.

Nick, I've sit back and watched you spew BS inflated numbers (ever see how many guests are on this thing at 4am?) and BS political correct responses for a while now. It really is just a pissing match if you want to debate the source of the photo. That photo is EXACTLY the same as the one I received on my phone not to long ago. EXACTLY. You are incorrect. Yes I received it in a forward from someone else and kep't it going by sending it to a few friends. They loved it. Sorry Chuck and Shrimp that I left you guys out.

All hail Super Moderator King Nick.

j

Archived