results and car count?

poorboy

You guys need to quit talking about feet and crap, thats freaking gross, and I'll take the computer chip, the cheater DOTs, and the phantom diff locker out of the car this weekend.

LOL! That's right, because no matter how you win, you will always be cheating... or so say the losers. :lol:

OT, sorry man, the past is the past. Suck it up! :P

Tim

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OT, sorry man, the past is the past. Suck it up! :P

Tim

.ITS ALL IN GOOD NATURE....... NOW THE CHEATING PART ..I NEVER SAID THEY WERE CHEATING..NORE HAVE I SAID THEY ARE CHEATING NOW ... EXCEPT FOR GB . HE HAS ALWAYS CHEATED LOL ...AINT THAT RIGHT OLDMAN .... .I WAS CALLED A CHEATER WAY BACK WHEN I WAS DRIVING ...WILL DO YOU HAVE ALL THAT ADDED TO YOUR CAR .....NOW WE KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY ..GB OLD MAN .YOU HAVE BEEN OUT DONE BY YOUR STUDENT ..MAY ASWELL STAY HOME ..LOL.

OT,I have been cheating a lot lately.I cheat death every time I get out of bed in the morning and cheat Father Time every time I climb in my racecar.Every race is a test to see if its over for me yet.Ive heard the nicknames Oldtimer,Grandpa,etc yet Im older than all of them.Once apon a time kids would come to me and say their Dad raced with me,now I hear "my Grandpa raced with you "So for me cheating is survival.I dont plan to go quietly into the nite.I would rather smack the wall at 100 mph and go out in a fireball.When all these whipprsnappers start whooping me I will still be able to win a Senior Citizens race.I will soupe up my wheelchair and use a FWD model.

Now I would like to know more about that diff locker on demand.Is that electrical too?I think Will just gave away his secret weapon.I want one too.I have heard about them.I wondered why a standard would have a wiring harness.No wonder hes so streaking fast.

Looks like Im the student now.

And to think Will told me that wire harness was for his reverse lights :o

WELL HE LIED TO ME TO. HE TOLD ME IT HIS BATTERY CHARGER HOOK UP .... YOU KNOW HE HAS THAT SECRET BOX ON THE PANEL ... HMMM ...I BET HE LIED TO ME ABOULT WHATS INSIDE ...I WILL NEVER TRUST HIM AGAIN ..ATLEAST TILL HE TELLS ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT ..... WILL BETTER STAY HOME ..I HEAR THE TECK MAN IS GETTING GEARED UP FOR YOU ................. GB ILL TAKE ONE OF THOSE WHEELCHAIR 'S ..

Archived