results and car count?

poorboy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as Texas Speed Zone receives results from tracks we post them.

Most tracks recognize that TXSZ provides a good amount of free promotional space for them so most tracks make it a point to provide results - even if they are "unofficial" - in a timely manner.

I am assuming that CC Speedway will be sending their results soon, but since this was the first race of their season, they may have a few kinks to work out when it comes to getting results to the media.

Let's be paitient!

Nick

texas true stock aka bomber 3 cars

texas thunder 7 cars one hit wall jacked up Will laped ever car at lest one time

super street 5 cars two destroyed motors

pro mod 5 cars #7 had no compition

a lot of people in stand waited about 20 minute to get 2 drinkes 1 hambuger and nachos real slow

The stands were pretty packed it was a good turn out there, Had good entertment during intermission, and had great racing with the car count we had. Now.... I seen alot of drivers up in the stands watching seeing how the first night is gonna turn out, what you think? I think its back, Asphalt racing is back in corpus we had great racing great food great first night, had a few bad calls but hey its the first night, and not every track is perfect plus we GOT PAID THAT NIGHT!!! CASH!!! so it's time to go racing, bring out the cars and lets Race. Will great job man that things fast when you take those sandbags out of the trunk lol, gonna have to talk to johnny about bumping the boost button so early in the race but great race and pratice for next week cause remember thunders the ol'man GB is coming to race. Great job to troy (aka:Hollywood) in ss too, didn't know how that was gonna turn out but some hella good racing there. Not bad night for HOOLIGANS 1st in heat in thunders and 3rd place in feature in SS. Asphalt Racing is back guy's, lets GO Racing.

WE WENT OUT TO TEST AND DECIDED TO PUT ON STREET TIRES ...NO DAMAGE ..FINISHED 3.RD .WENT HOME WITH THE CAR ..YEP WILL HAD HIS OWN RACE TO RUN ..BUT HE DIDNT LAP OUR CAR TILL TWO LAPS FROM THE END ..AND THAT COST US SECOND LOL THE 3.RD PLACE CAR WENT WITH HIM AFTER OUR DRIVER HAD TO SLOW DOWN AND MOVE OVER FOR THE LEADER ... BUT EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DOWN ON CARS . THERE WAS SOME GOOD RACEN .TWO CARS OR 20 CARS .DONT MATTER IF THE RACE IS A GOOD ONE ..... I FIGURED IT WOULD BE A SLEEPER .... I DID NOT HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ....FIRE CREW DID A GREAT JOB FOR ROOKIES ..THE FOOD STAFF WAS WORKING PURTY GOOD ..THE LIVE MUSIC WAS DIFFERENT .I LIKED IT .. THOSE BIG HAMBURGERS WERE REALLY GOOD .EXCEPT I DONT LIKE MUSTARD AND KETCHUP ON MINE ..MAYBE ADJUST THAT SOME HOW ..THE DR PEPPER WAS COLD .. THE REST ROOMS WERE IN GOOD SHAPE .. AND I MESSED MEETING ROSIE ...I SAW A PERSON WHO MAY HAVE BEEN ROSIE ..I WAS NOT GOING TO ASK . SOME GUYS MAYNOT LIKE BEEING CALLED ROSIE . AND I DIDNT FEEL LIKE GETTING HIT .. :D ... IF I WAS WRONG .THAT WOULD HAVE TOPPED OFF A GOOD NIGHT .....THE MANAGEMENT DID A GOOD JOB .I GIVE THEM A [ B ] ..THEY ALWAYS WORKED HARD TO MAKE IT A FUN NIGHT .. THE BULL ..NEEDS MORE FAT ..HE LOOKED ALITTLE UNDER FED ... BUT HE WAS FUNNY AND THE FANS TOOK TO HIM ..GOOD IDEAL ... THE CHOPPER THATS DIFFERENT .BUT HARD TO HEAR IN THE DRIVERS MEETING WHEN FLYING OVER ..MAYBE HE CAN TAKE A DIFFERENT ANGLE DURING THAT TIME ...SO NOW THE SCORE ... NOT THAT IT MATTERS ..FOR THE FIrST NIGHT ...A [C PLUS ] WE WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK ..................... ON ANOTHER NOTE .. I THINK THE LOWER THAN EXSPECTED CAR COUNT MAYBE WAS THIS TRACK HAS NEVER STARTED SEASON THIS EARLY SENCE I HAVE BEEN RACEN ..I KNOW SOME CARS DIDNT HAVE MOTORS READY ..SO NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE BETTER ..

Red F-150. Got an Indian Motorcycle decal in the back window...

..i looked out in the parking lot for your harley ...a pickup truck .no way ..lol ..well we will be out saterday night .so ill find you or you.ll find me .but i wont leave till the rooster crows if that what it will take to meet you ........ jessie said he had the pleasure of visiting with you ..

Oldtimer, I think you are right as far as how early we are starting. Makes for a long season. We used to start the last week of April or the first week of May. Seems to get earlier every year. I think trying to change the rules a week before the season started probably didn't help either.

Oldtimer, I think you are right as far as how early we are starting. Makes for a long season. We used to start the last week of April or the first week of May. Seems to get earlier every year. I think trying to change the rules a week before the season started probably didn't help either.

i must have missed the rule deal ...we have been working hard and late nights toget ready ..... came early this year ....... those tires your class is running .wow ..really shows the power under the hood ..

YEP WILL HAD HIS OWN RACE TO RUN ..BUT HE DIDNT LAP OUR CAR TILL TWO LAPS FROM THE END ..AND THAT COST US SECOND LOL THE 3.RD PLACE CAR WENT WITH HIM AFTER OUR DRIVER HAD TO SLOW DOWN AND MOVE OVER FOR THE LEADER ...

Last I heard Oldtimer, getting lapped is getting lapped...whether it be on the 10th lap or last lap!!!! :blink:

How bad is Johnnys car?Will it be fixed by Sat? Pesky Neon are you going to flex your muscles again this Sat?Making the rest of us race for second.And what happened to all those guys that were going to race if the rules got changed? Looks likethe same racers to me.Thumper almost made it.Got to the King Ranch.Try again this Sat.

yep a texas size whoopin...... i think we should buy some of them there tires will and gb run ..that will make it more equal ..or give them some of ours ..sumo.s .that will slow them down ..but then again its the first night ...gb you best be there this week ..will was missing you badly ..lol ..

Archived