Help!

sprint3

I will be moving to the Sweetwater,Tx area next week. Will be there for 5-6 months for a construction job.I would like to know where the best racing is around that area...Dirt/Ashpalt...doesn't matter...I love it all! My transportation is going to be fairly limited...so the closer to Sweetwater...the better...any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!!

Sprint3, there definitely is still racing up here in Lubbock!! Lady Luck Speedway on Friday nights and Lubbock Motor Speedway on Saturday nights. Lady Luck Speedway's regular 2008 racing season starts on Friday, April 11th,2008 ( Lubbock Motor Speedway's opening night is the very next night) but Lady Luck Speedway is having a 2-night show on Friday and Saturday night March 14th and 15th,2008. You can read more information about it on Lady Luck Speedway's website (www.LadyLuckSpeedway.com). :)

Sprint3, there definitely is still racing up here in Lubbock!! Lady Luck Speedway on Friday nights and Lubbock Motor Speedway on Saturday nights. Lady Luck Speedway's regular 2008 racing season starts on Friday, April 11th,2008 ( Lubbock Motor Speedway's opening night is the very next night) but Lady Luck Speedway is having a 2-night show on Friday and Saturday night March 14th and 15th,2008. You can read more information about it on Lady Luck Speedway's website (www.LadyLuckSpeedway.com). :)

Thanks spooky...that is what I wanted to hear! 2 nights of racing...cool...I take it you must run up there? What class? I will look you up....later....Mike

Archived