Drivers meeting

• 4 weeks later...
I just talked to Armond and the drivers meeting and playday is this Sat. Gates open noon and the meeting

at 2:00.Bring your cars and have some fun.

Harlin Covert #60 HCR & I37

harlin, youve got several drivers in and around the bandera pipecreek areas that would love a closer drive,me being one but we have no idea of the schedule if its gonna be a full season, hows the payout. im willing to give hcr another chance. i think its a great track w a lot of potential, just got some questions.

The drivers meeting went alright, as well as expected. There about 20 or so people there. No hint of payout but I know it won't be very much. The track was pretty dry even after watering, The sun drys it quicker than the water truck can wet it. I think the first race is April 5. Still no lights so it is afternoon racing. they have eliminated hobby cars and put street stocks on 8 " tires. Looks like things will be as good as possible without Money. The owner is not going to run things but Andy will have his hands full keeping him to his word to not interfere.

Andy has the rules on the web site, hillcountryraceway.net, And yes the 1st race is Apr 5. The track is going to race every other week but I am not sure of the schedule. Playday this Sat again, free. Armond got a new

[old] water truck and it ran good all day.That is a improvement, but still portapotty.

Harlin #60

Andy has the rules on the web site, hillcountryraceway.net, And yes the 1st race is Apr 5. The track is going to race every other week but I am not sure of the schedule. Playday this Sat again, free. Armond got a new

[old] water truck and it ran good all day.That is a improvement, but still portapotty.

Harlin #60

The phone number on the schedule page of the web site is disconnected.

The one on the home page gets you Andy.

Andy said he is working on the web site.

Don in Austin

Harlin #60

The phone number on the schedule page of the web site is disconnected.

The one on the home page gets you Andy.

Andy said he is working on the web site.

Don in Austin

Thanks Don I forgot to tell everyone that. Also the track # is 830 864-5181 and it has a recording.

Harlin

Archived