How they were doing at I-37 Raceway Saturday

tqj3

for all who doubt the money being paid at the mini sprint races go to 600nationals.com that is 10,000 to win there have been 6 different 10,000 to win races in the past 2 seasons. tulsa oklahoma has non wing races that pay 2000 to win, east bay raceway pays 1000 to win and a 3 day carribean cruise to there winners.

what was said about payout was that we race the big paying races because it is not worth it to race the houston races because they only pay 200 to win no matter what the car count. yes these cars used to run at i37 a couple of years ago with the south texas outlaw mini sprints but that series no longer exist so it would be hard for the track to pull any cars in without having a high payout would love for it to happen but dont see it being a true possibility

see yall again this weekend with the mini sprint and the midget

for all who doubt the money being paid at the mini sprint races go to 600nationals.com that is 10,000 to win there have been 6 different 10,000 to win races in the past 2 seasons. tulsa oklahoma has non wing races that pay 2000 to win, east bay raceway pays 1000 to win and a 3 day carribean cruise to there winners.

what was said about payout was that we race the big paying races because it is not worth it to race the houston races because they only pay 200 to win no matter what the car count. yes these cars used to run at i37 a couple of years ago with the south texas outlaw mini sprints but that series no longer exist so it would be hard for the track to pull any cars in without having a high payout would love for it to happen but dont see it being a true possibility

see yall again this weekend with the mini sprint and the midget

I SAY TO RACE WHAT BRINGS THE CROWDS AND GOD KNOWS I DONT WANT TO GET MY DOORS BLOWN OFF BY NO MINI SPRINT :P;) ESP WITH MY WIFE DRIVING 1 I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO PUT MY FOOT OUT AND TRIP HER :o:o:o:blink:

So even you are saying in two seasons at different tracks...(none in this area).. well if you want to talk two seasons, and different tracks, mods will probably have that many in one month..and if you want to talk $5000.00 to win, you could find that in ONE weekend with a big mod..., and just about all year round..i was not knocking your style of cars, i just was saying it would be a slap in the face to regular track supportors to pay anything near what was stated, then not take care of locals...My biggest problem with this class is down time... two or three laps of racing, six of yellow... and it was not just here, its everytime i see them... I asked a couple of area promotors i still talk to regularly,and they paid about $75.00 per car with a ten car guarenty... that is probably affordable for a track to make money and servive.. they let the group splite it up as they see fit... its not anywhere close to what was stated...good luck to all at practice, .we will be in abilene for the three day race starting friday($750.00) to win each day in the sport mods.. the good thing for us,NO ENTRY FEE... THE BAD THING,ITS COOOOLD up there... see all soon..frank t

very true frank we have to work with what the fans want there will be a time and a place for those cars they would be fun to drive my wife sure likes em she plans on practice this year hope u all the best of luck at abilene and race safe real safe we might be up there to help danny greg and candace

Archived