Southern Pro 4 ?

poorboy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the offer on the wheels Randy but I got some on order. I found my old snow shovel from when I lived in DC. Will that help in shoveling oldtimers,,,oops sorry mike...lol. BTW Randy what offset on the wheels do you use? Top Doggie, did you finally get that car painted? Also was wondering, is Rico racin at RRS?

Thanks for the offer on the wheels Randy but I got some on order. I found my old snow shovel from when I lived in DC. Will that help in shoveling oldtimers,,,oops sorry mike...lol. BTW Randy what offset on the wheels do you use? Top Doggie, did you finally get that car painted? Also was wondering, is Rico racin at RRS?

i thought you liked me ..lol ..i have a snow shovel . ill rent it ..

that depends on your car and the left side weight. if you want to increase your left side weight you can do it with offset. more backspace on the left and less backspace on the right. you can also use wheel spacers on the right side to increase your track width. there are several variables so if you want to call me with the specifics for your car then feel free.

Archived