Southern Pro 4 ?

poorboy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce, I own one, and Randy Lee owns two of them, other driver's registered have cars that are similar. I think we possibly have 5 or 6 for now. Randy and I practiced yesterday and Randy was clocked at 14.9's on old tires, and got mine down in the 15.5's on old tires, these car's are fast. Hopefully we can get something started here. We're both gonna run the TPS series as well.

Well I guess the rear wheel drives are making a seperate class to keep from racing THUMPER
well team quest ....i believe you could not be any futher from the truth ..i dont know if you have seen one of these cars ....i dont think our car can run with some of them if not most ..alot different chassis ....the unsprung wieght is alot lower than ours ..thats just one exsample ..

MIKE IF I CAN RUN WITH THEM U CAN TOO. GIVE ME TEN INCH TIRES AT 23OO POUNDS & I WILL SHOW YOU APPLES & ORANGES. NOT TO TAKE ANY THING AWAY FROM THE TWO CARS ,THEY ARE VERY FAST BUT I THINK I CAN RUN WITH THEM.

If everything works out, it looks like you will have your chance to run with them. However, running with them and keeping up are indeed two different things, which is why I said, "Apples and oranges.".

:D

Tim

lalo you have a fast car .you maybe able to run with some ..but im realistic here .. lee has the upper hand here ...... will it isnt the horse power we have what he and they have ..the chassis ... the light wieght racen parts ..the motors set way back ..the brake system lee has ..the rear end lee has ..a plain car like ours and lalos will just be on the track with his car if he has that thing up to par ..remember lalo .he will have 10 inch tire too .. but i am not against this ..let it run ..have some fun ..just not going to buy 800 .dallors worth of tires and rim.s to see if we can just keep up ..maybe that sounds like im downing our car ..just cant take a hobbie and race with the late models and exspect to have a good race with the have's ..unless he slows down ..besides lalo //its a pro 4 class ..your car isnt pro 4 ..niether is ours ...our body isnt up to date ..lol

I HAVE NEVER RAN AGAINTS MR. LEES CAR I RUN WITH THE PRO SEDANS. BUT I RUN ANYWERE .I RAN IN FLORIDA LAST YEAR & WILL GO BACK THIS YEAR. IF CC RUNS PROS & IM NOT RUNING ELSWHERE I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE RACE. P.S. APPLES & ORANGES DID YOU SEE THE UP SET ON SUNDAY

yep good football game .. :lol::D

Archived