Enduro 200 Race Procedures, Rules, Entry Form - Updated 12/6/07

Here are the Race Procedures, Technical Rules and Entry Form for the Enduro 200 that's scheduled at Thunderhill Raceway on March 2, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. Please contact Jack Sandefur, THR Technical Director, at 512-281-5489 if you have any questions or need additional information.

Here are the RACE PROCEDURES for the Enduro:

post-29-1196606392_thumb.jpg

post-29-1196605536_thumb.jpg

post-29-1196605663_thumb.jpg

post-29-1196605727_thumb.jpg

Download the following PDF file to print Enduro Race Procedures: EnduroRaceProcedures.pdf

Here are the TECHNICAL RULES for the Enduro:

post-29-1197033997_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034135_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034732_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034480_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034494_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034513_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034533_thumb.jpg

post-29-1197034545_thumb.jpg

Download the following PDF file to print Enduro Technical Rules: Enduro08Rules.pdf

Here is the ENRTRY FORM for the Enduro:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: STARTING POSITIONS WILL BE ASSIGNED BY THE ORDER OF RECEIPT ON THE PAID ENTRY!

post-29-1196954712_thumb.jpg

Download the following PDF file to print Enduro Entry Form: EnduroEntryForm.pdf

Gotta love the AUTOMATIC $1000 claim rule. Sure hope at least 50 cars show up for this.

Is it standard procedure to win the race and lose your car in most Enduro's?

Just curious,

Mel

I don't think it's standard Mel, but I do think it'll level the playin' field out a little more. Then again it may cut down on the # of cars built. But if you win $10,000 not sure losing an enduro car is of any consequence.

Wouldnt it be $10,000 for the win plus $1000 from the track to buy it. $11,000 they can have the trailer too!

Unless you spent a G to build it. But yeah. Car, Trailer and Truck, holla.

Then the car gets auctioned off for $1000. Buy it back, even if you pay $1500 for it, you come home with your car and $9500. Its a no brainer.

Yeah. The auction amount shouldn't go very high for a bomber that's probably now on it's last leg and more than likely beat allllllllllllllll to hell..

I am bringing at least one car from Corpus. I just picked it up yesterday. 112 wheelbase. I am removing cage from 108 wheelbase car to install in new project. I have several freinds looking for cars. The rules down here at STS allow 108 wheelbase cars. I think that if they would allow 108 bombers they could have more cars, not for the weekly show but for the enduro. jmo

Bobby Jack

Jody,

Any Enduro race i have ever been associated with from Florida all the way to Portland Oregan, has had a claimer on the winning car. Owner will keep all personal items but the basic car will be bought and auction off after it clears tech inpection.

Rick Day

P.S. so the winner of the race is basically getting $11,000.00 to win if there are 100 cars entered.

Jody,

Any Enduro race i have ever been associated with from Florida all the way to Portland Oregan, has had a claimer on the winning car.

Rick,

Take a look at a map. You aint there no more. Where's Oregan??

Rick,

Take a look at a map. You aint there no more. Where's Oregan??

WOW :blink: I can hear it now " number 12 to the rear" but rick he was on the other end of the track. "i'll oregon him" :lol::lol::lol: nice jody :lol:

I asked Jack if I could use a beer keg gas tank (16 gal) and he said yes as long as it is safely secured. I also asked if I could gut the hood and trunk lid on the Grand Stock I am building. He told me only pre-existing Grand Stocks that have been raced can have those panels gutted. Rick Day said in the meeting if you have a Chevy and you use a Ford solinoid that is illegal. If you are unsure about "anything" ....ask Jack Sandefur.

Archived