Thunder Cars

thumper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thumper is still for sale.The way you guys talk it can win by itself.I am selling everything,complete car extra roller with enough parts to make a second car ( the orignal Thumper ) and enough spare parts to keep them going for a long time.14 years of collecting.4K buys rverything.Since nobody wants me to race again this is a bargan for someone who wants a 2 car team.If I dont sell I will be back to make you guys miserable again.Thumper earns 3 to 4 K every year.Now with the better pay it can win even more.If I sell i am done.If not,with 176 trophies,maybe I can make it 200.Doubtful but you never know.Maybe I will sit in the stands and watch Thumper go around the track by itself.That WOULD be amazing.BTW all the teck stuff and speed secrets along with all the notes goes with it too.I will sign a no competetion clause if requested.Now who wants to win races? :ph34r:

GB, I'll never forget in 01 my rookie season I was gettin ready to throw in the blanket, till the talk we had ( I hope you remember) I told you that I was'nt a racer, and that I was'nt competitive and you told me that with seat time and experience I would be better, and to never give up. Man I'm glad I listened I've had so much fun and experience it's unbelievable. I've had so many opportunites to move up to V8's and haven't cause money invested etc... I love 4 cylinder racing and always will even if one day I move up. One day 4 cylinder racers will get the respect they deserve. Don't give up GB even if rules are not in your favor, it's obvious you love to race. do what you love, and I still believe not matter what rule change you can win.

Thats great,I keep hearing about special rules.The fact is with the Neon of Wills,Pappys Ford,Tims Ford,Todds new Honda and my VW theres 5 cars almost exactly the same speed.Knocking on the door is BJ34,Nellie,Guage,Johnny and hopefully Aerial and Lalo plus Lisa,Bubba and a few others theres a good field of cars.Invert the entire field by points average and you have a fantastic race.Jack with the rules and some people will have to start over so you have to wait for everyone to catch up again.You cant make winners out of loosers with rules.The top cars are already putting everything on the table so a little help with the next group of cars and there right there too.What more can you want other than offering availability to more cars like the small engine and automatic cars.Im for it.I believe CC Speedway is going to have a big class of minnies.Thumper is getting worried,he thinks the driver is over the hill and wants a new owner. :unsure:

thumper is getting worried.. lol ..you know . i was wondering aboult why the rules were even brought up ..other than your cheeting car j .k i thought everyone else were purty close .lol ..i said it once ..cant change the rules for cars that arent even built ..and i agree cc should have a large field ..we have one more car we thought we may put it back together just for fun ..i may drive it along with jessie ... oh lord .... ..i made statements in other post .we will not take parts off our car to slow it down ... not saying we wont adjust or add something to do so ..just depends on what it is ..kind of a contradictory statement huh .... lol ...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived