IN CHARGE

cking44

OK, fair enough question. In 2008 I will not be the "Man in charge" there is a local person here in CC that has plans on leasing the track and some of you know who that is. At this point I am trying to help him to establish a game plan and gather as much info as he feels needed to make a solid business plan to make this work. I will give as much as I can to help get this off the ground but I am not commited like I have been for personal family reasons. I invite you to come to the meeting on the 11th of November and get the full scoop.

Mike owns ccspeedway.biz and I am sure that he has agreed to get it up and running again because he wants to help the track, but it would be best to hear it from him. Mike loves racing & CCS as much as we do.

This is not something that is going to happen overnight, the last time it did.........well we all know.

I hope this clears up the question, and I plan on seeing everyone on the 11th.

Thank you.

my glass has been washed ..the dirty water left from the other two has been finaly cleared off ..dang took some work .but its cleaned ...i believe the new man has a clearer head than the last one ..he will not promise a gold mine and turn out to be fools gold ..thats been done before lately ... .... now rat does this mean you can drive ..

Archived