"Riley"

stsracer

Last night I was struck by the "Riley" white flag pull off the track sickness.I thought the race was over and low and behold it wasnt.I pulled a Riley and bam it cost me number 10 win for the year lol. But hey the track was awsome just couldnt get around the slower cars in time.But I would like to thank Owen and his crew for a awsome season of racing. Owen has done a kick A$$ job all year at giving us such a fine track to race at,that goes for all Owens crew too."Riley" SICKNESS,beware it SUCKS!!!!!!! :D

Last night I was struck by the "Riley" white flag pull off the track sickness.I thought the race was over and low and behold it wasnt.I pulled a Riley and bam it cost me number 10 win for the year lol. But hey the track was awsome just couldnt get around the slower cars in time.But I would like to thank Owen and his crew for a awsome season of racing. Owen has done a kick A$$ job all year at giving us such a fine track to race at,that goes for all Owens crew too."Riley" SICKNESS,beware it SUCKS!!!!!!! :D

Awsome run though! At CCS we had a guy in the SS class that was looking for his 5th place trophie at the end of the night. He got "Luched" into belieng there was one.

Great racing up until the time you pulled off the track. Oh well, at least you didn't get in your truck and forget where you were going. That sometimes happens to "oldtimers". They say the first thing to go is your mnd. No offense intended to you "Oldtimer".

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back in CC) :ph34r:

i know the feeling ..hell i get up at home and forget im going to the john .....or im looking for my glasses and i find them on my face ...or look for a wrench and after awhile i realize its in my other hand ....lol ..thats The bad part of getting older ... [ OR NUTS ] OH I FORGOT FOR A MOMENT WHY I ANSWERED YOU ...NONE TAKEN . :lol:

Naw thats Riley you can keep that award. Thats shameful man lol I was mad at the point and time and wasnt paying attention then when I realized what I did I was mad at myself. But hey it happens and I still won the championship now if I could just get the car to sell would make it even better. ;)

Archived