LOVE ME OR HATE ME I DONT CARE

bomber11

Lol. Well, I wasn't wearing gloves in the qualifier Friday night in Lubbock. Started 4th inside, and 10 laps into the race I was leadin' it... the race went yellow, flagman came out of the tower, and told me "Tommy Simons says to get off the track, and put on some gloves, and you can start in the back". So I went off the track with like 7 laps to go, got some gloves from Adam (07), went back on 23rd, and got 10th. BUT, I cheesed myself out of a pole position in Sunday's feature. Needless to say, the pole sitter won.... Kind of an expensive mistake... but I learned my lesson!

I GUESS 1 COULD SAY NO GLOVE NO LOVE :lol::ph34r:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol. Well, I wasn't wearing gloves in the qualifier Friday night in Lubbock. Started 4th inside, and 10 laps into the race I was leadin' it... the race went yellow, flagman came out of the tower, and told me "Tommy Simons says to get off the track, and put on some gloves, and you can start in the back". So I went off the track with like 7 laps to go, got some gloves from Adam (07), went back on 23rd, and got 10th. BUT, I cheesed myself out of a pole position in Sunday's feature. Needless to say, the pole sitter won.... Kind of an expensive mistake... but I learned my lesson!

LOL, well I bet that won't happen again!!

Archived