Lim.Modified Asphalt Racing

csgrcia

We are working together to be in conjunction with another series to race our Limited Modifieds on asphalt. We currently have a full set of rules and are working on purse money and schedules for the 2004 year. If you are intrested and want to run with us we are looking at a this series to run at Houston Motor Speedway, Kyle, Corpus and San Antonio. This series will run in conjuction with another class already running. If you would like further information or would like to see the rules please feel free to let me know and I can mail or email them to you.

csgrcia@hotmail.com

Thanks,

We are working together to be in conjunction with another series to race our Limited Modifieds on asphalt.

What series will you be running with?

If you would like further information or would like to see the rules please feel free to let me know and I can mail or email them to you.

I would love a set of the rules. My email address is nick@texasspeedzone.com.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Have you guys already been in touch with the tracks you want to run at in 2004?

How many dates did SAS give you?

Will you be renting the tracks or running in conjunction with the local classes?

Send me the rules please

zoom@world-net.net

Thanks

i'm assuming the other series to be the TAMS, my question would be as a support class, would sims and tams be a two class show or run with local classes, as an added format? have you scheduled races at the tracks mentioned?and do you think SIMS with TAMS can draw enough fan support to be a two class special event.......don't get me wrong i think it's a great class(SIMS)but can fans tell the difference? ones diffenitely faster, thats what they will see without some knowledge of the class. just my .02 cents worth !!!

:) Randy,from what I have seen you cannot run weight jacks,but you can run adjustable spring spacers,also stock upper and lower control arms.This year they let them run a Hoosier tire also,but don't think it would last on asphalt though. I think this class could be cheaper then a stock body class with the right know how.

Archived