Tammy Dickerson

bigfat

To Terry and the Dickerson family,

We were shocked to hear of the loss of Tammy. It is times like these that we realize how short and how precious that our time on this earth can be. Sometimes we lose site of what is really important in this life and focus on the material things more than we should. I know that I have been guilty of that so many times in the past. Every once in a while it takes something like this great loss to remind us of the really important things in this life like God, family, and friends. Terry, we are so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Rose City Racing

Mike, Jon, and Andy Garrett

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needless to say I was shocked and saddened when I got the phone call telling me the news as I am sure everyone was. Tammy was such a wonderful lady she will be missed by all. My thoughts and prayers are with the Dickersons during this difficult time. May God bless you and keep you in your time of need.

Jean Nesser

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Terry and the family. I know first hand what is feels like for somebody to pass away so unexpectedly. You are going through a tough time now, but you must take one day at a time. Just remember that she is in a better place now looking down upon us.

From the drivers, crews, sponsors and officials of the Texas Pro Sedans, we express our deepest sympathies to Terry, Stormy and all the Dickerson family.

Tammy Dickerson was a gentle lady. We sincerely grieve her passing.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Terry

I know what you'e going through and my thoughts and prayers are with you......

Jackie Jenkins

The #20 Sportsman/Super Stock team wishes to express our great sadness upon hearing this tragic news. Our sincerest condolences and prayers go out to Terry, Stormy and the Dickerson family. Our hearts grieve with you ....

Bob Westover

Terry, Stormy and Family,

We send out sincere condolences for your loss. Tammy was a very good person and we really enjoyed working with her. She was a character, a lot of fun, and will always remember her saying "Tonight she was going to throw a shoe". Take care and God Bless.

Terry & Linda Barden, and Allie Cat

I've just spoken with Terry, and he asked me to share his appreciation and comments with all of you after reading your posts here on TSZ.

First of all, he is deeply grateful to all of you for your support during this difficult time. He is glad to see that so many you were positively affected by Tammy's presence in your lives, similar to his relationship with her during the past 18 years of their marriage. He also truly appreciates all of the kind messages that he has received through e-mails, voice messages, etc.

On a lighter note . . . he was also happy to see that Nick didn't have to edit any of the posts in this thread.

Terry, Stormy, Justin and Family.

We were so sorry to hear about Tammy. She was an awesome lady and so much fun to be around. Loved to hear her laugh. We will really miss her. Our Prayers are with all of you.

The Bendele's

Larry, Rosemary,Devona,Brandon,Nikki,Kevin and Erin

Like most others, words cannot express the deep sense of I felt after hearing the news about Tammy. As hurt as I am by the news, I can’t even begin to imagine the loss and heartache that Terry, Stormy Justin and the rest of the family feels at this time.

I was very fortunate to know Tammy and the rest of the Dickerson family away from the racetrack. When you get away from all the politics and emotions at the track and away from all the BS on the message boards, you get a chance to build and bond as a family. As with any family we may not have always agreed on everything but what family does. The time spent as a family away from the track is what I have and will miss the most.

The family has lost an important member. It will take time for the family to cope with such a sudden and tragic loss. Time will never fill the void left behind where Tammy once was but with time, we will all learn how to deal with the loss.

Be assured the entire Dickerson Family will be in Elizabeth and my prayers. God bless and god speed be with the Dickerson Family.

Bobby & Elizabeth Chaffee

Like so many others, I had the great privelage of having Tammy in my life. Through our few years of working together with USRA, we became very close friends. Not only did we become close, but our daughters did as well. We lost not only a wonderful person who worked HARD for our racing series and who truly LOVED doing so, we also lost a wonderful ball of energy. She was always full of piss and vinegar and always knew how to handle any situation with her blunt and good hearted answers. She loved every single one of her "boys" who walked up every race day just to say hello (and register). When you think of Tammy, you have to remember her in that sense. I know I will. The fun we had inside the trailer getting the things done for the "big show" and the post race festivities (whether it be under the bleachers at SAS or driving around and sitting back at THR or HMP. She always loved being at the race track way into the wee morning enjoying each other's company and laughing and having a good time. She made everyone she came in contact with like they were her friend...and that is a unique characteristic at a race track. The heavens will be a little more fistier now. I am sure she is rounding up the Earnhardts and other past racers for another big show. Enjoy her memory....help it live on by taking the time to get to know the other people you are with at the race track weekend after weekend. It will keep her memory alive. Terry, Stormy and Justin, Tanya and Paeton, you know we love you....Tammy, I love and miss you!

Dana Green

Archived