bigfat

Tammy Dickerson

Terry, our condolences go out to you and your family

Your family is in our prayers to get you through this .

Jeff Garvin-Thunderhill Raceway & TSRS Photographer

This is such a tragedy. Tammy was a great person. She had many laughs all the time. She will be greatly missed. Our hearts and prayers go out to the entire Dickerson family. May God be with you.

Wesley & Mona Turner

Our prayers are with each of you, what a loss, what a fun and special lady! She loved racing and those that knew her, knew that. May God bless and help each of you through these times, our prayers are truly with you.

Sincerely and respectfully,

H & Mary Ann

We are very saddened to hear about Tammy, our hearts ,thoughs and prayers go out to Terry, Stormy and the rest of the family

I am very sorry for your loss Terry & Stormy. My family and I will be praying for you.

Cameron Moore Jr

Edited by Truck38

my thoughts and prayers are with the dickerson family

Our condolences and prayers go out to the Dickerson family. May God Bless and Keep You forever and always.

Larry and Joyce Walton

We are deeply saddened by the news of Tammys passing. Know that our prayers are with you all.

Mike & Charysse Knotts

What an unexpected loss! We are all devasted by this news. Tammy was a big part of our racing family, and she will truly be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to Terry, Stormy, Justin, Tonyha, Payton and the rest of the Dickerson family.

I'm hearing that the funeral may be Sunday or Monday in East Texas. I'll post more information when I know more about it.

MR. DICKERSON,

WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS THE SADNESS WE HAVE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SUCH A SAD LOSS. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE OUR MOST SINCERE CONDOLENCES. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED.

CHARLES EARNHARDT

When Deb first called me about Tammy, I thought she had to be joking. Nobody could be more full of life than Tammy. How could she possibly be dead? Then the shock set in....

The world is a better place because of Tammy Dickerson. The people she touched will miss that infectious laugh, that wear-it-on-your-sleve style, that constant twinkle in her eyes, that just plain old-fahsioned down-home goodness ...

This is a sad day.

Nick

Wow to think I was talking with a friend about Tammy the other day and now to hear of her passing... To think on any given day we might be called up to be with Our Heavenly Father. Makes one stop and be thankful for people that are put into our lives....

TD and Family, you are all in our prayers. Tammy will always be in my heart and her laugh & smile will be a reminder of no matter how hard things may be we can find things to make Us smile...

Mark O'Donnell