DIRT RACING

supertx

I receive an update from Mr Hobbs every couple of weeks or so. In his last communication, he was supposed to meet face to face with Mr Wright concerning his efforts to purchase Saratoga Spwy. I have not gotten a reply yet as to the outcome of that meeting.

Nick, didn't I send you his new E-mail? Was that the one you tried?

supertx, I've tried to get more of my dirt friends involved on this site, but several, mainly those with webtv, cannot access the site and others have issues with the perceived censorship and continue to stay on whowon.com.

Reb,

others have issues with the perceived censorship and continue to stay on whowon.com

That's OK. It's a good thing that there are sites available to meet the needs of those who wish to post in an un-moderated environment.

And could you please send me Mr. Hobbs' email addy again?

Nick Holt

I've tried to get more of my dirt friends involved on this site, but several, mainly those with webtv, cannot access the site and others have issues with the perceived censorship and continue to stay on whowon.com. That's OK. It's a good thing that there are sites available to meet the needs of those who wish to post in an un-moderated environment.

To mr Jay Hollis,as I know you have only one person thats on web tv,so wrong excuse...

to mr GOD(AKA Nick Holt)whowon is far from unmoderated,unlike you thinking your the web GOD, and this site is HIGHLY over moderated,you and your over rated cant say "hot head" and I get deleted self,look at your total people on here...self explanitory,get a grip Nick,your not the GOD of Texas Speed Zone,people can express their opinion without being vulger,you make them seem like "hot head is a bad word,come down off your high horse and maybe more would get on here.as I bow down to solute your worthiness.N.O.T.T.T.T.T.T.

Woah! You might want to take a second and look around. Now tell me who's house are you in? Nick has helped me out a ton and guess what! He does it for free. If it wasn't for him this site would probably no longer exist. It would be just another bashing forums between racers and I would have taken it down LONG ago. No one is forcing you to post here. If you have a problem with it go somewhere else.

A comment and a question!

Goliad was probably one of the most fun tracks to race when Turner improved it and ran it. We used to pull 3 hrs to get there. After Turner left we went to asphalt because there just are no good tracks close enough.

What is the deal with the San Antonio dirt track? We used to go there to watch (no car then) and I always thought the surface was one of the tackiest in TX. Actually, Goliad came pretty close.

supertx - The TOBA is a new traveling bomber series. This was it's first year. It has grown tremendously in the first year. We are having our Allstar race this Saturday @ Motorama speedway in Beaumont, TX. You can go to their web site at Texas Outlaw Bomber to get all the info you need.

hray - Turner & Goliad? Yeah, he had the cars, but he was not a fair promotor. If you were any kind of competition for his cars, he would ban you.

Archived