bomber class

hawk5

Guest Top Dog Graphix

bombers aren't necessarily for beginners.... congrats #12, now let's see if you can do it again at STS.... do your homework, and outrun him, it will make you feel better.

and i guess i made it 3 pages, but im not a whiner, so i guess it doesnt count?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEY WE GOT THE LONGEST TOPIC IN TEXANAS SECTION. WE ARE UP TO 2 PAGES, MAYBE ALL THE WINNERS CAN MAKE IT 3 BEFORE EVERYONE GOES TO BED TONIGHT! LOOKS LIKE TEXANA IS GETTING MORE POPULAR BY THE MINUTE.

It seemed like everyone was really just talking about it i thought, no need for name calling. If you can call it that?

For the most part all of the regulars get along great, I think you should come join us Randy, there is a guy out there that has educated me far beyond just driving the car. As a rookie I think I did well, without help from all my friends and family I could have never done this well. You seem like a nice guy so lets go racing boys! :D

Who friggen cares how long he has been driving. Your missing the point. If the track would have teched him and deemed him legal for that race then there is no issue what so ever! Do you understand that? I dont care if Tony Stewart showed up. A driver wants to be reassured by the track that they will do their job at the end of the night! If they are not going to then that is fine, at least everyone knows that prior to spending the extra travel money, entry fees and transponder fees to make the race. Its easy for the local guys to defend this and that. Try spending this extra money to travel for 3 to 4 hours both ways and get home just before the sun comes up. The guys that showed up could have stayed in Houston and got screwed without the extra expense for that matter. Show me a driver that doesnt mind getting his ass kicked and I will show you a driver that has no business trying to race. 10 minutes of teching and knowing what to look for is all that was needed. Next year i guess everyone will have to bring two cars, the legal one and the one you should have brought because of this years race! :)

Who friggen cares how long he has been driving. Your missing the point. If the track would have teched him and deemed him legal for that race then there is no issue what so ever! Do you understand that? I dont care if Tony Stewart showed up. A driver wants to be reassured by the track that they will do their job at the end of the night! If they are not going to then that is fine, at least everyone knows that prior to spending the extra travel money, entry fees and transponder fees to make the race. Its easy for the local guys to defend this and that. Try spending this extra money to travel for 3 to 4 hours both ways and get home just before the sun comes up. The guys that showed up could have stayed in Houston and got screwed without the extra expense for that matter. Show me a driver that doesnt mind getting his ass kicked and I will show you a driver that has no business trying to race. 10 minutes of teching and knowing what to look for is all that was needed. Next year i guess everyone will have to bring two cars, the legal one and the one you should have brought because of this years race! :)

I will tell you AGAIN, THE CAR WAS TORN DOWN IN APRIL AND FOUND 100% LEGAL!!! He offered to let anyone see the tags and they didn't want to look cause then they knew they couldn't complain about gettin beat.

haha come on thats clearly not the reason, while i was in the pit area i didnt hear him offer up the tags to anyone. And honestly thats all irrelevant to the arguement all thats being said is that the track should have teched atleast the top three cars when theres that large of a margin of victory.

the number 12 was stickin his line i had the chance to see that from the infield, and maybe thats from all that experience :D but again the biggest complaint i have is no teching at the track, not that he may or may not have been running outside of the rules...and for the record the man had a pretty nice enclosed trailer for that bomber, so i dont think it is a financial issue

Thats funny because we got em and we dont have to wait til next year, STS is on come Nov. Bring dont sing it. But be careful they do tech. :lol:

Would it make you feel better or worse if he came to your hometown track in front of all your friends and family and beat you AGAIN with a LEGAL car? :rolleyes:

Pure stock and Street Stock pick your poisen. Both will be there. Thats a question only STS can answer I gave up the promoting and track running business to have fun for a change. The Texas Stock Car Championship in all full bodied classes. Nov 3 and 4. purse hasnt been released as far as I know. I sure it will be well worth it though.

We dont have a hometrack because we race all over texas loking for the best you still want to race?

Please give us a reason to let our Pflugerville Machine, Fast 1 Fabricating, Polydyn, Canavan Custom Homes, Danielsen Motorsports Hobby Stocker eat some fresh meat! :P

I find it funny you are asking about rules and classes. Sure wouldnt want to get outclassed! Like some others that just did.

Guest Top Dog Graphix

Johnny... he is an Edna racer...... that's where real racers are from.... funny up until 3-4 years ago, no one even knew that place existed.... I think they should focus on safety tech more then anything... those cars are death traps over there.

Archived