Stolen Fuel Information

I have deleted more posts in this thread. If the same people keep on posting threats/bashes, etc, I will put them on the Moderator approval list. That means a moderator reads your post before it gets to the forum area.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

I have deleted more posts in this thread. If the same people keep on posting threats/bashes, etc, I will put them on the Moderator approval list. That means a moderator reads your post before it gets to the forum area.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB NICK , KEEP IT UP AND I'LL SEE IF WE CAN GET YOU A RAISE ......... :D:lol:

<_< is it funny that brad and will are still around and not hiding from any one. but carl has run for the hills!!!!!!! who has something to hide??? hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think

Give it a Rest....let Own and Mike Riley do what they have to do and let the courts figure out who did what and knew what and when......STS is a good place to race and since it's reopening last year they have worked really hard to make sure the track pays everyone "Cash on time" and that can't be done if the racers, fans, or anyone else is stealling......

Archived