Stolen Fuel Information

Yesterday we recieved a call from one of the 3 men involved in this crime. Two of the three rolled over on each other and we now are sure who did the crime as one of the gentlemen returned our drums to us late last night. The drums were empty!

Excuse the spelling if it is incorrect but from here on out these 3 men will not be allowed to attend any events at South Texas Speedway and hopefullyany events any where!

Brad Brockman

Carl Kurth

William McKinnley

I will be placing a restraining order against all 3 of them so if they trespass on track property at any time they will be arrested. Each driver or crew member that knows these guys should know they have stolen from all of us, these are guys we trusted as we raced or watched and they lurked around our families and equipment. Not no more!

Owen

you guys are following the words of the one who said that all these guys were the ones involved but the one that made the call to owen was busted and put on probation the day he made the call for THEFT he was also renting from the other men they had told carl to remove his stuff from the place or they would have a junker come and get it oh and did any one fail to mention that 2 weeks prior to this that one of the barrels was spotted and turned in to kevin by brad that had karls name on it in bright red paint and nothing was said then now was it and that barrel was no where near any of the others now was it see you dont all know the full story or the other men you know brad and he has never stolen or coused trouble at the track before he has even volentered to owen his time after work to try and get the track up and running after all this rain and does it not seem funny to any of you intellegent men out there that if this is all true and these men stole from the racing family why the would keep the EMPTY BARRELS at there place and how many times has brad told some of you out there that recked your cars that if you need extra parts he had them and to come to his place and get what you needed to run again and this is where the barrels were said to be housed 2 and 2 ant adding not to mention AGAIN that this carl is fighting all kinds of theft charges right now and that brad had cut ties with this man months ago if you all would remember the one night brad told him to get packing out of his pit when we found him tampering with his car carl is the guy (lurch) and sence that time has had no good words with brad or william and he is also a outsider to the racing family howe many years have you guys know brad and has he stolen from the racing family you all are threating on what should be done to this men and you dont even know the whole story

kimberl

you guys are following the words of the one who said that all these guys were the ones involved but the one that made the call to owen was busted and put on probation the day he made the call for THEFT he was also renting from the other men they had told carl to remove his stuff from the place or they would have a junker come and get it oh and did any one fail to mention that 2 weeks prior to this that one of the barrels was spotted and turned in to kevin by brad that had karls name on it in bright red paint and nothing was said then now was it and that barrel was no where near any of the others now was it see you dont all know the full story or the other men you know brad and he has never stolen or coused trouble at the track before he has even volentered to owen his time after work to try and get the track up and running after all this rain and does it not seem funny to any of you intellegent men out there that if this is all true and these men stole from the racing family why the would keep the EMPTY BARRELS at there place and how many times has brad told some of you out there that recked your cars that if you need extra parts he had them and to come to his place and get what you needed to run again and this is where the barrels were said to be housed 2 and 2 ant adding not to mention AGAIN that this carl is fighting all kinds of theft charges right now and that brad had cut ties with this man months ago if you all would remember the one night brad told him to get packing out of his pit when we found him tampering with his car carl is the guy (lurch) and sence that time has had no good words with brad or william and he is also a outsider to the racing family howe many years have you guys know brad and has he stolen from the racing family you all are threating on what should be done to this men and you dont even know the whole story

kimberl

"please" spare us the story....your wasting your time.........

Let the authorties handle the situation. Could of been alot worse in todays environment.

STS has the right to ban any individuals deemed necessary to maintain awesome racing. Keep up the good work....

Russell

you are right owen has that right and with info that he had at the time i would have made the same assumption also not saying that owen is not right in some ways and he can ban any one he wants but the whole stoy is not out there and i am sure never will be i could put it all out there but what is the point you think you are right and that is what you will belive but it is not as is alll seems what you see is not always what you get !!!!!

kimberly

i am just soo glad that you men think outside the box and and dont just keep your head in the box ohh and not to mention stand with someone you have known for YEARS and to take the words of a known thief and all well every one has a right to free speach and to form there own thoughts i am so glad that you all have and are threating to beat with wet rope and kick some ass in black and white to some one you have known for years and raced with you are a real stand up group

kimberly

If they do show up at the track, before they are arrested could [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/18/07]

SHRIMP YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT AND WORRY ABOUT THE RACE NEXT WEEK I'LL BE BACK !!!!!!! A THIEF WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE ...... WITH A NAME LIKE SHRIMP I'M SURE THEY WON'T GET ANY SLEEP TONIGHT ..... THIEVES ALWAYS RAT ONE ANOTHER OUT WHEN THEY GET BUSTED !! :(:(

kimberl

you are right owen has that right and with info that he had at the time i would have made the same assumption also not saying that owen is not right in some ways and he can ban any one he wants but the whole stoy is not out there and i am sure never will be i could put it all out there but what is the point you think you are right and that is what you will belive but it is not as is alll seems what you see is not always what you get !!!!!

kimberly

i am just soo glad that you men think outside the box and and dont just keep your head in the box ohh and not to mention stand with someone you have known for YEARS and to take the words of a known thief and all well every one has a right to free speach and to form there own thoughts i am so glad that you all have and are threating to beat with wet rope and kick some ass in black and white to some one you have known for years and raced with you are a real stand up group

kimberly

Guess u never passed english. Ever heard the saying "guilty by association"???

is this the same person who stole one of goddfreys cars and painted it and claimed it was bought in san antonio? just asking ?

no it is not the person who stole docs cars his name is james see you dont know much about all of it do you i am kimberly

kimberl

kimberly

kimberly

Guess u never passed english. Ever heard the saying "guilty by association"???

guess that would be right if he associated with this carl (lurch) when the fuel was taken but he was not

Since we all live in America, the legal system decides guilt or innocence, not website forums.

If anyone has factual information about this sad situation, please bring it to the attention of the proper authorities. Most law enforcement personnel don't go to racing forums to find out the facts, they go to the source. So, if you are a source of facts surrounding this mess, don't post them here. Call the law instead.

In the meantime, please be aware that making public accusations is risky business since there are laws that cover such behavior.

Also, I have removed several posts that could only be considered as threats. I appreciate the sentiment behind the posts, but there is no place for that sort of stuff on Texas Speed Zone, or anywhere else for that matter...

Nick

Since we all live in America, the legal system decides guilt or innocence, not website forums.

If anyone has factual information about this sad situation, please bring it to the attention of the proper authorities. Most law enforcement personnel don't go to racing forums to find out the facts, they go to the source. So, if you are a source of facts surrounding this mess, don't post them here. Call the law instead.

In the meantime, please be aware that making public accusations is risky business since there are laws that cover such behavior.

Also, I have removed several posts that could only be considered as threats. I appreciate the sentiment behind the posts, but there is no place for that sort of stuff on Texas Speed Zone, or anywhere else for that matter...

Nick

thanks nick for doing your job and you are right about everything

kimberly

kimberly,

i'm sure Owen would let the accused come to the track sat and the thre could each tell their sides of the story! ;)

seriously though i spoke with Owen and this is a multiple county deal so getting the proper authorities together and cooperating is the key to a succesful indictment/prosecution, the crime was comitted in one county and drums/fools found in another. i'm sure someone with a some "law" background co elaborate.

Archived