Why so quiet?

Budman

YA'LL BETTER WATCH MAKING TO MANY GOOD CALL'S OR NICK WILL REMOVE THIS THREAD.

You are absolutely correct, HJF2.

If you would bother to read the fine print at the bottom of the page where you agreed to pay Texas Speed Zone $20 a month to post here, you will see it is clearly written that members who abuse the "Good Call" priviledge and/or engage in embarrasing "Slap Butt" behavior, face immediate fines and/or penalties to be determined by Nick "Hilter" Holt.

Don't say you ain't been warned.

Nick

NICK MY 20 DALLORS IS IN THE MAIL ..MAY TAKE AWHILE ..WAITING ON BIGFAT .. I HAVE TO DEVERT THAT MONEY FROM 49'S DRUNK GOAT SIMINAR ....... HAIL TO NICK ....OH BTW ..GOOD CALL ..

If you would bother to read the fine print at the bottom of the page where you agreed to pay Texas Speed Zone $20 a month to post here, you will see it is clearly written that members who abuse the "Good Call" priviledge and/or engage in embarrasing "Slap Butt" behavior, face immediate fines and/or penalties to be determined by Nick "Hilter" Holt.

Nick

You've read and editted so many of oldtimers posts that your starting to spell like him...."Hilter"

Nick

Good Call, Nick...

Nick, What the heck do you do? You must have a computer with you nonstop...You delete threads so fast my computer gets confused....Any chance you can delete owners...

sorry could not help myself...

WELL HELL I SUPPOSE ALONG WITH MY 20 DALLORS ILL HAVE TO SEND MY NEWLY DISCOVERD IN MY OLDTIMERS LAB .SOME OF MY ANTI OLDTIMERS SYNDRUM PILLS ...HOW MANY SHOULD I SEND NICK ..I CAME ACROSS THAT WHEN TRYING TO MAKE AN ANTI SOUTH TEXAS METHANE GAS PILL THAT NICK HAD REFERD TO IN ANOTHER POST ..

Nick, What the heck do you do? You must have a computer with you nonstop...You delete threads so fast my computer gets confused....Any chance you can delete owners...

sorry could not help myself...

I do pre-employment testing for small businesses in the San Antonio area. Most of my work is done on a computer, so I leave TXSZ up in the corner of the screen a lot of the time.

Nick

Is this where I am suppose to say "It will cost you 20 bucks"?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. I'd pay that for the boot tour alone....

Good call Kathy.

Good call Rosie.

Archived