Why so quiet?

Budman

Not tryin' to get anything started, but I AM curious about something. Why Sept. 26th ? Other than it being the next full moon, what's significant about that date? Why not the 15th or the 25th or even the 30th?

Must be a key to the mystery that apparently can't be told....otherwise there would have been a reasonable explanation given to all this stuff already. Instead, there's just the repeated "we'll fix it later" posts. Why not tell everyone the truth about why all this happened?

Must be a key to the mystery that apparently can't be told....otherwise there would have been a reasonable explanation given to all this stuff already. Instead, there's just the repeated "we'll fix it later" posts. Why not tell everyone the truth about why all this happened?

Several have asked the same legitimate question that you pose, Chase. Unfortunately, usually when that question is raised yet another J & S bash session tends to show up. To this point, anyway, the details of what went wrong remain with J & S.

After discussing this situation last night with the site owner, Terry Dickerson, he respectfully asks that all the bashing stop. He explained that he does not know Shelma and James, but that obviously something has gone very wrong. Until matters are resolved, he is asking that everyone involved in this please stop the attacks. And that goes for both sides.

Terry was very sympathetic towards the people who have not yet received their purse money or money earned while working for J & S. However, he felt that the best thing for anyone who is owed money to do is to contact J & S personally rather than trying to communicate through TXSZ.

Nick

Sorry Nick, I almost didn't post it at all because I didn't want to start another session, so to say. However, I just wanted to express my opinion to J&S that there might be a simple explanation (the truth) as to why their source of income dried up and seemingly created a big mess. I realize that they don't have to disclose any of this to us, but it sure would seem prudent at this point in time.

If this sparks a session of people hammering them again, I'll remove my posts in this thread.

I have removed a couple of posts in this thread.

If anyone has a problem with the way this site is run, please bring those concerns to me via an email or PM. This stuff does not belong in the forum area.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Good call Nick.

Good call Champ.

Not tryin' to get anything started, but I AM curious about something. Why Sept. 26th ? Other than it being the next full moon, what's significant about that date? Why not the 15th or the 25th or even the 30th?

Good call BigFat. :D

Good call Dano36

YA'LL BETTER WATCH MAKING TO MANY GOOD CALL'S OR NICK WILL REMOVE THIS THREAD.

You are absolutely correct, HJF2.

If you would bother to read the fine print at the bottom of the page where you agreed to pay Texas Speed Zone $20 a month to post here, you will see it is clearly written that members who abuse the "Good Call" priviledge and/or engage in embarrasing "Slap Butt" behavior, face immediate fines and/or penalties to be determined by Nick "Hilter" Holt.

Don't say you ain't been warned.

Nick

YA'LL BETTER WATCH MAKING TO MANY GOOD CALL'S OR NICK WILL REMOVE THIS THREAD.

You are absolutely correct, HJF2.

If you would bother to read the fine print at the bottom of the page where you agreed to pay Texas Speed Zone $20 a month to post here, you will see it is clearly written that members who abuse the "Good Call" priviledge and/or engage in embarrasing "Slap Butt" behavior, face immediate fines and/or penalties to be determined by Nick "Hilter" Holt.

Don't say you ain't been warned.

Nick

SORRY I REALLY AM/ I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD FROM NOW ON ! (MAYBE) :lol:

Bob

Archived