Texas Thunder

Shawn B

Hell yeah maybe this I will have all 4 cyl. going into the feature :)

IF YOU DONT OVER REV .AND SMASH PLUG.S YOU MAY MAKE IT .. MAYBE STICK A BOLT BEHIND THE GAS PEDAL . GET LIGHTER FOOT ........ YOUR CAR IS FAST ENOUGH SLOW DOWN ...LOL CC LOSS STS GAIN ...GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR COUNT ..

Im not sure Bruce I think maybe when Esslinger built this head they mighht have drilled and tapped #1and 4 spark plugs holes a little to far. If you rev the motor over 8500 or so it wilol close the gap on the plugs. It did the same crap on Ejs car. But I will get it that crap takin care of so I dont loose out again. :)

I wouldn't think anybody would purposely put a spark plug that close to a piston. Maybe you need to get some of those shims for indexing the plugs and shim them out about 5 or 10 thousanths . Or maybe shim them out the amount of the original gap that got closed up.

Nick maybe they were some of those "air rods" you made along with that chassis. I hear they have more stretch.

Im not sure Bruce I think maybe when Esslinger built this head they mighht have drilled and tapped #1and 4 spark plugs holes a little to far. If you rev the motor over 8500 or so it wilol close the gap on the plugs. It did the same crap on Ejs car. But I will get it that crap takin care of so I dont loose out again. :)

The problem is that you had to drive by the modified pit area & you were trying to show them what a four cylinder sounded like @ 15000 rpms. :lol::lol: Probably spilt somebug spray on your car when you had it on your roof! :lol:

Nick maybe they were some of those "air rods" you made along with that chassis. I hear they have more stretch.

Yeah. For only $7,500USD extra I throw in a set of the top secret Lighter than Air Rods and accompanying deformable piston tops with every Lighter than Air Chassis that I sell - and believe me, that's a lot since I only charge $20.000USD for one of those bad boys.

These rods stretch to reduce the combustion chamber size by a very scientifically determined calibration algorithm. So your average 12:1 compression ratio can be increased to ... well.. the only limiting factor are those pesky spark plugs. Our next set of rods (under development as I type - the ad is in the mail as they say around here... ) will actually use a patented retractable spark plug design so that after an 18:1 compression ratio is detected by the integral software, the plugs actually retract and the car actually runs like a diesel with no spark plugs whatsoever. Of course, the deformable piston tops conform to the shape of the combustion chamber so the clearance problems have been entirely solved.

Please don't anyone share this information with anyone because I don't want this technology copied before I get filthy rich.

Pre-order for these new Lighter than Air Rods and retractable spark plugs are now being accepted. Just send a gas card for $25,000 to my home address.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

these air rods,,,,,,,I was thinkin they work better in an aircool motor....they dont hold heat so your motor stay cooler too,,,,,,Nick if I send you money for these rods Do you clean them too

I like the way you think, bugin. I hadn't really ever thought about it before, but I guess Lighter than Air Rods when used in an air-cooled VW would be a natural fit, so to speak. Just send the $25,000USD gas card today and we can talk about who's responsible for cleaning those high-tech rods later on.

By the way, bugin, I notice from a lot of your posts that you might be a natural fit to become a "raw material provider" at Nick's Lighter than Air Chassis, Fuel Department. As you know, methane gas, especially super high quality methane gas that comes from CC area folks, is used extensively in the Lighter than Air manufacturing process.

You don't have to let me know anytime soon, however, since we already have on hand a huge supply generated from that part of the country over the past few weeks.

Thanks for your interest in Lighter than Air products.

Nick

i like you guys ..tims problem could be over rev ..had that with ours ...its rare but cut down 2.3 esslinger heads as in cast have done that many times ..our 2.0 will bend them only at 7000 plus ..so i have to index them at just the correct angle .... useualy only happens at 0 deck / with 80 to 130 thousands cut offthe head ..strange but it is true ......tim best get a flashlight and check those pistons good ..the plug you showed me took a purty good hit ..

heres tims problem he has so much compression in that thing that the compression alone will close the gap on that bad boy :D

I DONT KNOW ABOULT THAT ALL I KNOW IS HE WAS TURNING THAT MOTOR WAY UP THERE ..NOT THE 7500 OR SO HE SAID ..I WONT PUSH OUR'S THAT HIGH .AND IT HAS ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN IT TOO ..I BET THE CRANK WAS FLEXING ALL OVER ..THOSE 2.3 'S DO THAT ..LOL HE. MUST HAVE ALOT OF BBS IN THAT MOTOR IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ...OR HE WAS SAYING THOSE FAMOUS WORDS ..STP STP STP ..STAY TOGETHER PLEASE ... WILL SEE WHAT YOU DO TO HIM ....LOL TIM YOU HAVE A VERY FAST AND STRONG MOTOR ..I WAS IMPRESSED ..

"Just send a gas card for $25,000 to my home address" Nick this is a warning no statements like are to be made. I know where this go and this is not the place for that. STS doesnt condon this kinda of talk.......LOL just joking. Anyways Bruce i have already ordered some of these. Should have them by this week. And I will take some of these rods you are maing Nick. I could always use more motor. And BH your right lol. :D

heres tims problem he has so much compression in that thing that the compression alone will close the gap on that bad boy :D

I DONT KNOW ABOULT THAT ALL I KNOW IS HE WAS TURNING THAT MOTOR WAY UP THERE ..NOT THE 7500 OR SO HE SAID ..I WONT PUSH OUR'S THAT HIGH .AND IT HAS ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN IT TOO ..I BET THE CRANK WAS FLEXING ALL OVER ..THOSE 2.3 'S DO THAT ..LOL

Well If i plan on running this car next year the crank thing has already been talked about and I plan on ordering a bad boy crank next year. :D And oldtimer the motor does have alot of comp. but not enough to close a gap lol. Im sure its 12:1 or more.

Archived