What do we do with all this wet weather?

getting more involved with the community's on a personal level ...... would help .

WELL THAT'S FINE AND DANDY , BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB LIKE OWEN DOES ... HIS TIME IS VERY LIMITED , WHAT TIME HE DOES HAVE HE'S PROBABLY GETTING THE TRACK READY FOR THE NEXT EVENT ....JMO

OLDTIMER, YOU SOUND LIKE A POLITICIAN !! I KNOW THOSE ARE BIG WORDS SO YOU MAY HAVE TO SOUND IT OUT.......... :lol::lol::P

po-li-ti-'shan

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

YEAH SHRIMP WANT'S TO RACE , BUT SOME OF US DON'T GET OFF @ 11:00 EVERYDAY !!

Msn I love raicng but raicng on a weekday would be a killer not saying I wouldnt do it cause I would but damn our boss's would be pissed coming to work tired as hell lol. And make it none points. But as for Thunders I wouldnt worry about it until we had more cars anyways. No point of having us there with 6 cars. But I would still show up to watch for sure.

getting more involved with the community's on a personal level ...... would help .

WELL THAT'S FINE AND DANDY , BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB LIKE OWEN DOES ... HIS TIME IS VERY LIMITED , WHAT TIME HE DOES HAVE HE'S PROBABLY GETTING THE TRACK READY FOR THE NEXT EVENT ....JMO

OLDTIMER, YOU SOUND LIKE A POLITICIAN !! I KNOW THOSE ARE BIG WORDS SO YOU MAY HAVE TO SOUND IT OUT.......... :lol::lol::P

po-li-ti-'shan

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

YEAH SHRIMP WANT'S TO RACE , BUT SOME OF US DON'T GET OFF @ 11:00 EVERYDAY !!

.... thats funny ... you had to look that one up ..didnt you ..come on we wont laugh at you ..... the drivers need to get more involved ..

Grand Prairie Speedway is doing something similar to this. They added a 10 race schedule, on Wednesday nights, seperate points and championship. I'm not sure on how it's going for them, but it might be an idea to get ahold of Kristi or Jimmi and see how it's worked out.

As AJ posted, GPS quit running on Wednesday after a few tries. The first night they had good car count and few fans. The track wasn't paying full purse because of the anticipated low fan count. The car count dropped off week after week until they decided it was not going to work. The original intent was to help the IMCA guys get to their 50 race limit for points. It was mainly those points chasers and a few regulars that showed up.(and we're talking about drawing from the D/FW Metroplex.)

Just my 2 cents........Good Luck if you try it Owen. Unlike the Midwest, I don't think this part of the world is ready for mid-week racing. School activities, drive times to and from, money issues(track and drivers) are all part of the equation.

Archived