Way To Go Andy/Pink Posse Racing

Pink Posse Fan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that car was fast ...but what happend in turn three when he spun ..and they let him back up front ..i missed something there..first time at sts .so i dont know what thier rules are .on that subject ..

When you get pushed out of your position and a caution is thrown, the line up puts you back in your rightful place and the one who causes the incident has to go to the back.

And BTW, your right, THAT CAR IS FAST!

that car was fast ...but what happend in turn three when he spun ..and they let him back up front ..i missed something there..first time at sts .so i dont know what thier rules are .on that subject ..

When you get pushed out of your position and a caution is thrown, the line up puts you back in your rightful place and the one who causes the incident has to go to the back.

And BTW, your right, THAT CAR IS FAST!

last time i saw a fast pink dirt car was crazy james back at riverside in the 80's .. he was crazy ..i asked him why pink ..he said they were kinda sort of wiz'ed from a few to many,, and one of his girls or someone's little girl had pink shoe;s or wanted the car pink ..something like that ..btw wonder what happend to him ..does anyone know ..

The first pink car I know of was Bruce Scholer's #82 back in the late 60's.In fact it was the same color as the 15.Crazy James I understand was making a sales call or something said he didn't feel well sat down in a chair and had a fatal heart attack about a year ago.He was a neat dude,fun to be around.

The first pink car I know of was Bruce Scholer's #82 back in the late 60's.In fact it was the same color as the 15.Crazy James I understand was making a sales call or something said he didn't feel well sat down in a chair and had a fatal heart attack about a year ago.He was a neat dude,fun to be around.

CRAZY WAS NEVER BORING ...WHEN HE RAN AT CC HE HAD CHECKER BOARDS PAINTED ON HIS CAR AND SOLD THEM FOR SO MUCH ..HAD ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THE CAR THAT YEAR ..IF I REMEMBER RIGHT ..HE SOLD THEM ALL . SOMETHING LIKE OVER $4000 DALLORS WORTH ...HECK I PAID TWO DALLORS FOR A SPOT ...SORRY TO HEAR HE PASSED .....

I have deleted several posts in this thread.

Texas Speed Zone is not the bashers site. If you want to bash someone, do it somewhere else.

I apologize to those who posted in response to the bashes, but they did not make sense without the posts that I deleted.

Thanks.

Nick

CONGRATZ WERE IN PLACE ...I ASKED A QUESTION .AND WALLA . EDITS HAD TO GO IN PLACE ..I DONT HAVE A DOG IN THIS . OTHER THAN I SAW A CAR THAT WAS SPUN GO BACK IN POSITION .WIN THE RACE ... FASTER THAN THE OTHERS AT THAT TIME .. WETHER THAT IS THE FASTEST CAR ARE THE SLOWEST CAR ..WETHER HE DESERVE A WIN ARE NOT .DOENT MAKE ME ANY DIFFERENT ..HE WON BUY FINISHING ..SO AT THAT POINT HE WAS THE FASTEST CAR ..AND DIDNT WRECK ANYONE TO GET THAT WIN ..UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING ... ANYWAY I DONT CARE WHO LIKES WHO ..I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN THIS FIGHT ..HAD FUN FOR THE FIRST TIME AT STS ..OVER AND OUT ..

I have deleted a whole bunch more posts in this thread.

Whatever war is taking place between the Pink and Anti-Pink folks needs to be taken somewhere else.

Texas Speed Zone is not the place to carry on like the Hatfields and McCoys...

In addition to the edited and deleted posts, I have also edited the title of this thread.

Nick

Congradulations Andy on a big win.

Oldtimer as far as the caution went it was the exact same call I made on the 55 & 8 cars in the modifieds feature. In the limited the 87 car got real sideways and forced the 15 to spin in order to keep from slamming into the drivers door of the 87, yes the 87 kept going but had he not gotten so sideway the 15 would have never ended up in that position. I know the 87 driver and crew did not like the call but most of the people I talked to that watch it said it was a good consistent call and it was correct.

Remember from the tracks stand point we see things in black and white not pink, green, yellow, blue, etc. we do not care who drivers them or what number is on them we just try to do our best with our calls and we will never make everyone happy.

Anyway good job Andy and crew.

Owen

I don't know anything bout no 55 and 8 mod race, but what I do know about IS, Two weeks ago S. W.sr. got just as sideways in front of me in the middle of three and four (YES JUST AS SIDEWAYS) he was so sideways that he was going to have to split the tires at the bottom of the track. Now that we know how sideways he was, I HAD NO WHERE TO GO!!! AND THERE WAS NO WAY FOR ME NOT TO CONNECT WITH HIM!!! He's the one that messed up not me,

And I got put tailback. With some help from the talent that lurks in the back of that pack, we came home with a tore up race car. :angry: The only consistent call being made is that I'm the one going tailback. SO W T F?

You can try to see it diffrent, but This is FACT!!!! ONE OF THESE CALLS I GOT THE SHAFT, WHICH ONE?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,

Bobby Maupin

Buy the way, congrast to pink 15 on the win..

Congradulations Andy on a big win.

Oldtimer as far as the caution went it was the exact same call I made on the 55 & 8 cars in the modifieds feature. In the limited the 87 car got real sideways and forced the 15 to spin in order to keep from slamming into the drivers door of the 87, yes the 87 kept going but had he not gotten so sideway the 15 would have never ended up in that position. I know the 87 driver and crew did not like the call but most of the people I talked to that watch it said it was a good consistent call and it was correct.

Remember from the tracks stand point we see things in black and white not pink, green, yellow, blue, etc. we do not care who drivers them or what number is on them we just try to do our best with our calls and we will never make everyone happy.

Anyway good job Andy and crew.

Owen

THAT IS A GOOD THING YOU DID .. EVEN THO IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME MAD AT YOU JUST AS EASY ..I ONLY SAW JUST ALITTLE OF THAT SPIN ..THE LAST TIME I LOOKED THE PINK CAR WAS BEHIND THE WHITE CAR AND SPUN .SO I DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR CALL WAS ABOULT ..THATS WHY I ASKED ..SO NOW I KNOW ..GOOD JOB ...HAD FUN BEEN ALONG TIME ... YOU AND THE DRIVERS AND STAFF DO A FINE JOB ..THANKS FOR LETTING US DO ALITTLE DIRT ...

dont know anything about 2 wks ago but i know that every call made on the 25th was straight across the board no matter who it was..good job owen and staff..you CAN please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time..keep up the good work it is appreciated

Well Bobby I would guess I screwed up on the call when the 88 got that sideway in front of you, because if that was the case I would have put the 88 to the back. I am going to take a look at a tape of that and see what happen. I make mistakes I promise you that so if you have gotten done wrong I apologize for that and I will try to do better but I will not catch every incident just doing the best I can.

I know apologies to not fix wrecked race cars but we will make mistake some times they will go your way and sometimes they won't and I do apologize if I did you wrong!

Owen

Hey Bobby I think there is video of both incidents so I will try to gather that up and if I can get a couple of guys to ride with me we will drive down to the Driveline shop not tomorrow but next Tuesday to look them over assuming you are not still be pissed and we can have a cold beer together if not let me know when.

Owen

and whan the 88 takes out the leader(166) three weeks ago,166 goes to the rear.said 88 would get punished.right..........not for trying to fight,his actions or ANYTHING.....one big reason our support has dropped BIG TIME.and when someone gets D.Qed,why would they still get there purse money?.frank t

Archived