Way to go Texas Thunders great turn out tonight.

speedy

I would like to say Thanks to all the Thunders that came out and gave it a try, we did pay a 200 to win purse and a 100 dash for cash to make it worth your while. It was great to see alot of the Thunder drivers from a couple of years ago at CC. I have always supported the Thunder cars, I was the one that asked Doc to bring TPS and worked very hard to make Thunders a great thing only to get run down later by the guy from the valley but I have always tried!

Anyways, Thanks to all you guys, Jesse, Lisa, Oldtimer, all of the Speedy bunch, the bugs, Danny, Bubba, the Gilpins, the 2 Edna Cars, anyone I forgot, it was good and I understand for alot probably the last time and I totally respect your efforts and say Thank you for trying it. STS does not really make for the best Thunder Car races and CC Speedway is perfect for some great thunder Racing so where ever you choose just keep doing it and have fun.

thanks again

Owen

OWEN WE REALLY DO THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE AND MAKEING IT EASY FOR US TO ATTEND ...I WONT SAY WE WONT BE BACK .FOR SURE ..I THINK LISA'S CAR IS GOOD ON THAT TRACK ASWELL AS AT CC ..THE OTHER ONE THATS ANOTHER STORY ..I MYSELF WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT ON THE TRACK AND TRY MY HAND ON DIRT AGAIN ..SO THAT MAY HAPPEN ..IT BROUGHT BACK MEMORY'S OF MY VERY FIRST TIME TO RACE ..RIVERSIDE .THO I WILL SAY YOU HAVE A DIRT TRACK ..RIVERSIDE WAS MUD ..JESSIE LISA AND I ALWAYS RESPECTED YOU .NEVER HAD A PROBLEM . HECK YOU KEPT ME OUT OF JAIL .LOL ..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ..YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOING ..SEE YOU ..PS DIRT TIRES ..THAT WILL HELP THE THUNDER'S

34 is going to race his own class he did say that it was fun to race in the TT,,, BUT I'm working out a deal with Greg sr.if it works out he will drive the yellow #95 bug,,,,,so coming soon a carlucci will Race in the texas thunder,,,,,my job will be just make it fast,,,,,,, his job will be drive it fast..

greg drove his butt off ..he was missing two cylinders ..the motor was behind him and that only happends to him if he spins his car .. looked like he was made for bug's ..i was impressed with his driveing ..i think will was doing every thing he could .to get away from greg ...didnt want to get luched lol ...... now we will let him climb into the 7 soon .and give him something else to play with ..

Thats right oldtimer, I have never raced with Greg before and I darn for sure didnt want to get luched so I drove my butt off! Bad thing is I almost luched him in the dash for cash lol!

greg drove his butt off ..he was missing two cylinders ..the motor was behind him and that only happends to him if he spins his car .. looked like he was made for bug's ..i was impressed with his driveing ..i think will was doing every thing he could .to get away from greg ...didnt want to get luched lol ...... now we will let him climb into the 7 soon .and give him something else to play with ..

Thats right oldtimer, I have never raced with Greg before and I darn for sure didnt want to get luched so I drove my butt off! Bad thing is I almost luched him in the dash for cash lol!

that just tell's you how good greg is ..i mean how many poeple can climb into something that he has never sit in before and do what he did ..and a vw at that ..motor is in the back ..i drove ralph's bug on a road course and that was not as easy as i though it was ..total different world ..got to give sean a heads up too ..he gave greg something to drive ..that handles ...

Thanks. It could use some changes here and there. But for just taking it from the asphalt to the dirt, it wasn't too far off. Maybe a little more stagger and a little more gear, and Will removing a spark plug......

It was fun, though. I don't care. If it has a cage and a number on it, let's go racing

Thanks. It could use some changes here and there. But for just taking it from the asphalt to the dirt, it wasn't too far off. Maybe a little more stagger and a little more gear, and Will removing a spark plug......

It was fun, though. I don't care. If it has a cage and a number on it, let's go racing

the key word ..greg ....spark plug .. :D

it is not the bug he was trying not to get traped behind slower cars that keep comeing down on you or just trying to race the leaders when they should not be. <_<:angry:

Hey BJ34,

I COULD come out of retirement and drive for you if you want!!??

And next time #33 will use his bumper instead of hitting his breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why you will talk like that.......its not good for the sport,,,,,,,,,lets try to bring the sport up not down......sometimes I say things that are not helping the sport,,,,,,,,,,, now I try and think first,,,,,,,

And next time #33 will use his bumper instead of hitting his breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why you will talk like that.......its not good for the sport,,,,,,,,,lets try to bring the sport up not down......sometimes I say things that are not helping the sport,,,,,,,,,,, now I try and think first,,,,,,,

Hey bug O Klyd is just venting he dont know how to drive dirty lol.. Are you gonna bring that bug back to STS. Sure looked good out there. Im sure you could do just as good. Just dont be scared to hang out there.

bugin JR did a great job he had the same problem i did there was an open spot we both try to go and a slow car would come down and back to the brakes and up the track to a new spot until the wall grabed the right front bumper (ouch) and the rest is history . <_<;)

Archived