another bad start to the shelma era

speedy

I recieved my check from ccs and deposited it in my account. I recieved a letter today from the bank. The check i recieved had bounced. So caution to all drivers and employees who have recieved checks from JAMES BEASLEY. And would shelma please give me my damn money, and all the other drivers want there money to. check was for 8-11 and a employee pay for 8-4 and 8-11 no drivers have not recieved checks for 8-4 yet

I recieved my check from ccs and deposited it in my account. I recieved a letter today from the bank. The check i recieved had bounced. So caution to all drivers and employees who have recieved checks from JAMES BEASLEY. And would shelma please give me my damn money, and all the other drivers want there money to. check was for 8-11 and a employee pay for 8-4 and 8-11 no drivers have not recieved checks for 8-4 yet

Do not worry. Just talk to Shelma and she will explain how the accountant did not get the money to the banker and the banker did not get the money in the account and then the accountant took the money from the account and the banker then sent the money back to the CPA and then the CPA put the money in the mail and then the post office returned the mail since it had the wrong zip code and then the account put the money back in the bank and the ….. and then ….. and then ……and then one time at band camp.

Wow! I'm sure you will be told that you should keep that in private between you and Shelma. I was just telling a freind the other day that I bet the checks wouldn't be any good, and that was just me being a smart ace. Who would have thought I was right.

so the story of the money trail ..AND THEASE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVE;S ..SORRY JUST HAVE TO SMILE SOMETIMES .. ONE OF OUR CARS IS OLD MONEY TOO ..JUST HOPE THEY WILL PIC UP THE SUR CHARGE ..IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE LIGHT OF THIS ..ITS A MAJOR PROBLEM ..BUT I BET IN THE END THING.S WILL GET BETTER ..

who'd a thunk it?? no dog in this fight other than some friends who raced and have gotten the shaft-o-la, sorry guys but i think alot of people saw this coming.

BUT I BET IN THE END THING.S WILL GET BETTER

oldtimer i have to say atleast your optomisitic........but don't hold your breath

This is beginning to be reminencent of that guy that ran STS into the ground a few years back.Had all that point money and when it came time to pay out it was gone.Then the San Antonio Express runs a two part article on other shady dealings around the state.Sure hope history not repeating its self here.Suggestions for J@S 1/Pay for 8/4 now and get your money back from your accountant .2/ End the season after Labor Day 3/Regroup,reorganize and PLAN for next season and start off right.Just because this has started off wrong doesn't mean it has to end up that way.

where is T.D. at????? man i miss that guy.

sorry for everything i ever said about you that you took the wrong way. ;)

Actually, Shawn Paul, one could only take what you were posting one way most of the time. But that's history, as they say... Yes, there was small, very vocal group that was on a crusade to bring TD down and there were others who didn't seem to care for his personality. It bothered him, of course, but the fact is he paid his racers and his employees as promised. Often times it was more than promised.

But it wasn't the boo-birds that closed SAS. Say what you will about TD, he stuck it out as long as he could and only gave up when the local government entities made it plain that the land was more useful to the city/Southside/county as something other than a racetrack. Check out the high-dollar, huge housing/mixed use development going in within a few feet of the south end of the track. Or look at the survey flags/markers directly across Highway 16 from the track. Who knows what's going in there, but you can bet it's not a new race track.

In the present J & S situation, I doubt that anyone but Shelma and James know what problems they are actually experiencing behind the scenes that brought about this no pay/bounced check thing. And I doubt they are going public with their legal/financial dealings, at least not here on Texas Speed Zone. But even if all the allegations people are making are 100% true, the J & S bash- and feeding-frenzy can't be doing much to faciliate a resolution to those problems.

Nick

because i think he was better for local racing than J&S,,,,,there you go perry mas,osie you fished it outta me.

didn't always agree with him on calls, tire deals,abolishment of a series,,,,but i always had respect for him. he always paid me what he thought it was worth, and that was the advertised rate.

i think his herd made me harder on him than i shoulda been......(mmmoooo toooo you rosie.) for that i apologize.

Yes, some bashes are funny. But they are bashes anyway.

Perhaps nobody has figured it out yet, but this is a public forum and things that you post are read by many people and are subject to the same slander/defamation rules as any other public media.

I have done my best to keep this place bash-free, but obviously I am not able to be on here 24/7 to monitor the content. I have a business that is falling apart mostly due to the time I spend on here and have a wife and two kids with whom I share as much time as possible.

Bottom line is that I'm not going to argue on here about the fine points of whether a bash is a funny bash or a cute bash or a true bash. Again, if anyone has an issue with the way this place is moderated, please take it up in private with me. My email is cnholt@sbcglobal.net and I can also be reached via a PM.

Thanks.

Nick

Not to take away or add to the situation, but if you guys are racing at CCMS for the money (you guys are making it sounds like you guys are waiting to pay your mortgage with these checks), what are you doing racing? I will admit that I would probably feel the same way, but give it (the process) some time to get straightened out. Sounds like it can only get better from here...

Sorry guys, just my .02 cents.

Archived