Way To Go!

subway

Hey everybody, I know we all get on here and rib each other. But seriously, I want to thank everyone drivers, fans and even staff for helping raise money for little Morgan. Once again It's amazing how everyone stepped up and donated to this great cause. It's all of ya'll that make this sport what it is. Once again thank everyone.

Subway

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's good to see everyone come together last night. I heard there was a very sizeable amount donated. I will keep the Heinaman family in my prayers.

ok i missed somthing what happened and how can i help the heinamans will do what i can

Makes all the racing stuff seem so small. It is sad to hear about Morgan and the road she has in front of her. I'm so sorry to hear this news. May God watch over her. We will keep her in our prayers.

Greg Carlucci Jr. and Family

Are there donations set up anywhere?

On behalf of Morgan Thomas and the family we would like to say Thank You to each and everyone of you for your generous donations. Please keep Morgan Thomas and her family in your prayers. Let me tell you a little about Morgan Thomas she is 3yrs old and was diagnosed with Primitive neuroectodermal tumors (pnet) in April 2007 it’s a inoperable brain tumor at this point she is going through chemo to see if it will shrink it. She is at MD Anderson in Houston she was put back in the ICU today due to complications at this point we are waiting for the doctors to do a MRI on her to see why she is having seizures and sleeping so much. A special thanks to Owen and all the drivers we are so grateful for your time. Please contiune to pray for our family. If you would like to make a donation you can go to any First Community Bank under Tammy Nichols in care of Morgan Thomas medical fund. Thanks again for support.

John & Dawn Heinaman and Family

post-4567-1187662626_thumb.jpg

Prayer for the Sick

Watch,

O Lord,

with those who wake,

or watch,

or weep tonight,

and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.

Rest your weary ones.

Bless your dying ones.

Soothe your suffering ones.

Pity your afflicted ones.

Shield your joyous ones.

And for all your love's sake.

Amen.

- Saint Augustine

Our prayers are with this little one and her family.

how about if anybody wants to have their head shaved in honer on her and all the others fighting this.

After my baby was in cheimo i let her shave mine and she giggled the whole time if anyone else is intersted i would have mine done in the infeild and maybe others could join to show her that we all are behind the family.

I have hair clippers and would bring two sets to the track perhaps have a drawing for donations and the lucky fans that donate will get to do the cutting????

all we need is Owen's ok and more drivers and crew to show support for her and her family

my son and I will both be there

perhaps do it at intermission or under the grandstand??

Who else will help with this great show of support maybe Owen can toss a couple cold drinks in for the one's who get the haircut

Crap! I'm going out of town this weekend, but if we do it the following weekend I'm all over it. Got some clippers to bring as well. I know I normally cut my hair this way but won't cut it until then, and trust me it's starting to look a little shaggy.

Archived