Txenergy

HELP - URGENT

We need an ambulance for tonight,,,, Does anyone know of any EMT's or ambulance crews... we need either 2 EMTS or One Ambulance.. for tonight or we can not run..... Call Rick or myself Rick- 210-845-6764 or me 210-218-7655.....We want to run due to next weekend possible DEAN coming to shore.......

Rick stated to me when he called to confirm with Victor ( Third Coast Ambulance ) that victor told him he wasn't making enough money off the track, $ 350.00 paid each night. They needed more hours to compensate the ambulance company.

Thanks Shelma

Edited by Txenergy

We need an ambulance for tonight,,,, Does anyone know of any EMT's or ambulance crews... we need either 2 EMTS or One Ambulance.. for tonight or we can not run..... Call Rick or myself Rick- 210-845-6764 or me 210-218-7655.....We want to run due to next weekend possible DEAN coming to shore.......

Rick stated to me when he called to confirm with Victor ( Third Coast Ambulance ) that victor told him he wasn't making enough money off the track, $ 350.00 paid each night. They needed more hours to compensate the ambulance company.

Thanks Shelma

greg and troy are fire fighters.

Talking to some people right now. I can get you Medics, it's just that they don't have their own first response equipment. As a last resort, Troy is an EMT Basic and I am a Paramedic.

350 to set on thier tails .and do almost nothing ..easy money not much fuel burned .free intry ..my next door buddy is an emt ... they used to work with cc ..ill check with him to see aboult them comeing back ..

Well Oldtimer you better damn well hope they just sit on their tails. If they aren't it means someone is injured.

20-25 an hour for personnel only, yeah. If you want to tie up an entire ambulance for the night that usually makes $500+ a run and can do 3 to 4 runs in the amount of time it takes to run a night of racing.........$350 ain't too bad.

Well Oldtimer you better damn well hope they just sit on their tails. If they aren't it means someone is injured.
yep i know i like that way ..sitting .lol