All the rain...

DriveLine98

Dang Lalo,your talking like one of those asphalt "money does matter"racers.Come to think of it I dont remember you racing dirt yet.You might like it especially if the 500 is every nite.Im wondering if the purse is modified top position or all the way down.What about tires?I know Tim will win the top prize.Unless that pesky Neon shows up and ruins everything. :ph34r:

I'm the other TJ hope to meet u soon, yes corey I want to run with the thunders so it wont hurt so bad when I get hit head on.LOL. We did not get much work on the car done we are going to re clip it early next week so hopefully it will be ready soon and Special Thanks to Darin and Brandy for all the help o and dont forget Codman.

TJ

aka

"The Goat"

Actually, the 4 cylinder cars can give Bombers, Grand Stocks and other highly restricted V-8s a real run. Occasionally our 4-cyl Vega got to run with the V-8s at Pan American Speedway and won at least one event.

And didn't the Humdinger Mazda win against the V-8s in Austin a time or two?

What about at CC. Have they ever mixed the two classes in the past?

Nick

TJ

Why do you want to run with the Thunder's??? Do you think it wont hurt as bad if someone hits you.

Corey

Bomber 93

hey let him maybe then i can beat him lol

That pesky Neon knows who he is.His philosiphy is "where theres a WILL theres a way."

As far as the speed of Thunders,I usually time in the top 3 overall in time trials including SS cars.

I did not get my locked trans fixed in time so I cant race for that 500$ tonight.Good luck to all the thunders and have a safe race.BTW,the thunders at RGS are planning a big race sometime and are considering inviting other Thunders without racing tires.They made their own purse.Their a hard working bunch so maybe you STS guys can talk to them and maybe get this race on an off nite for you AND maybe they will join you at your championship race.We must all work together for the good of all Thunder cars everywhere.They use their own forum at Rio Grande Speedway.I dont know how to post an adress link,sorry. Green Bean,,,,,AKA Thumper

PS...It would really be intresting to have a MATCH RACE between a fast Thunder and a limited modified.

good luck TRYING to outrun a good pure stock....your dreaming to outrun a limited.a good limited can run middle of the pack big mod time wise.i hear you guys with 4 bangers saying that you all are faster then the limiteds.DREAM ON,or better yet ,a purse between the two.i will put up a couple hundred on our sports mod during an intermission....any 4 banger up to it?but you do need to match the $ i will put up......frank t

Archived