All the rain...

DriveLine98

Hey Corpus guys... just looking at the weather here... and I want to say HAHA! j/k I wouldn't say something like that... (HAHA) B)

Nah really though, it looks like y'all are going to get a bulk of this [Edited by DriveLine98 8/15/07]. So be careful, and drink a lot of brewski until the worst is over. Hopefully we won't get too soaked up, and will still be able to race this weekend. If so, it would be cool to have some of you guys come join us. I'll buy a 6-pack for every person that shows up from North of the checkpoint. Unless you drink Miller Lite... or... wear Miller Lite hats. HA! just kiddin'. Anyways, we'll be thinkin' about ya down here in the Valley. So don't forget about us. Laters!!!

TJ

Hey Corpus guys... just looking at the weather here... and I want to say HAHA! j/k I wouldn't say something like that... (HAHA) B)

Nah really though, it looks like y'all are going to get a bulk of this [Edited by DriveLine98 8/15/07]. So be careful, and drink a lot of brewski until the worst is over. Hopefully we won't get too soaked up, and will still be able to race this weekend. If so, it would be cool to have some of you guys come join us. I'll buy a 6-pack for every person that shows up from North of the checkpoint. Unless you drink Miller Lite... or... wear Miller Lite hats. HA! just kiddin'. Anyways, we'll be thinkin' about ya down here in the Valley. So don't forget about us. Laters!!!

TJ

beer stocked in refirgerator last night just in case..cant drink the water here anymore any so it wont go to waste even if the weather does not turn bad tonight or tommorrow..

ps good luck this weekend

TJ,

I'll try to be there again if possible. It don't look favorable here at all. I'll have myself, BOSS and three kids. You stated person (no age group) so that's 4 of those MILLER LITE six packs and one bud light (BOSS). It's also nice to know I can drink those while eating BBQ after the races. Later.

Boss, warden, chief, allowance dept., clearance center... :D Cool man, I'll get those six packs ready.

We didn't get any rain down here... missed us by a long shot. There's a 60% chance today and tomorrow... but we are keepin our fingers crossed.

Anyone heard wether or not Edna is racing... looks like they got slammed.

OK TJ, if it does rain which I am sure it will not but if it was to, I will leave my Miller Lite hat at home, and I am going to bring a couple of cases worth of people. But it probably won't happen as I just left the track and it looked great, no wet stuff and that big green blob on the radar I don't know what that is hopefully just a bugger on the screen but it will go north or south I hope. The Southern Late Model Stock guys out of Houston called an cancelled due to excessive rain, so it looks like we will only be running the originally scheduled 5 classes, I might have to make it 500 to win for the thunders just so Thumper will quit complaining about me. That Green Bean just wont quit, so I will throw some beans at it and show him, ha.

Anyway Thunder guys I am thinking of paying a modified purse for you guys it will be cash at the end of the night, but you will have to have a cold beer with me after the races and eat some more of Carl's BBQ.

Later

Owen

Sweet look forward to a cold beer and $500 bucks. For $500 I'll drink more than just 1 beer. I'll even eat some Bbq too. And I doubt hoosiers its a points race. But hey if he lets us run them bet you A$$ ill be on some hoosiers. :D Thanx Owen this is why I choose to race at STS you always TAKE care of your drivers first.

Owen can I run my bomber in the thunder class if we finish it tonight. The beer part will be up to dad put I sure can use some bbq since I didnt get none last week cause I was trying to load my pile of junk that was sittin in the infield.

"THE GOAT"

Oye [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/17/07 - Si, habla Espanol tambien.. LOL] gordo,

Porque dice que yo querro manejar con los Thunders? Nunca dije eso... Yo dije que no querro.

Y tambein nunca dije que no iva a doler si me pegan.

For all you non-spanish speaking individuals out there. That says, "Hey ***** Fat, why did you say I wanted to run with the Thunders? I never said that.... I said I didn't want to. And I also never said it wouldn't hurt if I got hit."

Thank you. :D

Owen can I run my bomber in the thunder class if we finish it tonight. The beer part will be up to dad put I sure can use some bbq since I didnt get none last week cause I was trying to load my pile of junk that was sittin in the infield.

"THE GOAT"

Driveline98

I was talking to the other TJ bomber #8

Archived