CCspeedway

Txenergy

WE have changed to make sure payouts will be done at the end of the night of racing. WE made the mistake of letting an accountant do the work for us. Right now I do not still have the answer for the Aug 4th payout, I am hoping you will start receiving this money, I have received phone calls and some have received their money and gas cards.. I don't believe all monies were sent out on Tues. nor Wed. due to the changes. I feel very bad and upset about this, and I do apologize for the delay. I appreciate the CC drivers coming to race with us on Saturday night.... We do have sponsors for the Labor Day weekend...All payouts will be done the night of the race from here on out....

Yeah right! That is why I am still racing with YOU instead of ASA or something!

ouch darn that has to hurt mat ... any song writers out there .. rap or what ever ... need words for luche shuffle .. ...huh .trying to make you famous ,,get you out of this little race track

Well I got my prize money for the 11th.The 4th is still out there somewhere.Good the pay will be on race nite.Good things are comming.

Gerg,if you tire of SS racing you could consider professional Thunder car racing :lol:

After all these years and all the tears I finally got my picture on the cover of ROLLING STONE (TSZ) Should have took a bath,me and Thumper.I look like an OLDTIMER

Thumper,

I was hoping you'd notice your picture on the front page of TSZ. Gary shared several of the pictures he took on Saturday night, so plan on seeing more of them on TSZ.

As I posted on another thread, Gary will be selling some of his racing pictures at the track this Saturday. Be sure to check them out!

Well I got my prize money for the 11th.The 4th is still out there somewhere.Good the pay will be on race nite.Good things are comming.

Gerg,if you tire of SS racing you could consider professional Thunder car racing :lol:

After all these years and all the tears I finally got my picture on the cover of ROLLING STONE (TSZ) Should have took a bath,me and Thumper.I look like an OLDTIMER

ILOOK LIKE AN {OLDTIMER } ..no reference towards me i hope . i am not that ugly .. im a rather good looking oldtimer if i dont say so myself ....choke ........ sts .i dont do crack ..im high on life ..

Great Choice , I guess this can be chalked up to poor planing. I just hope the planning improves and Aug 4th payout gets taken care of soon for all party involved. I have done enough bashing for now and am very glad to see the situation has changed for all concerned. Keep up the positive changes , CC Speedway is a great track , spent the 1st 30yrs of my weekends there. When we visit we always go to the races.

WE have changed to make sure payouts will be done at the end of the night of racing. WE made the mistake of letting an accountant do the work for us. Right now I do not still have the answer for the Aug 4th payout, I am hoping you will start receiving this money, I have received phone calls and some have received their money and gas cards.. I don't believe all monies were sent out on Tues. nor Wed. due to the changes. I feel very bad and upset about this, and I do apologize for the delay. I appreciate the CC drivers coming to race with us on Saturday night.... We do have sponsors for the Labor Day weekend...All payouts will be done the night of the race from here on out....

Ms. Walton, I appreciate you posting this message to keep us informaed. Unfortunately, we still don't have the checks, so I am asking some more specific questions that I assume you have already asked your accountant. Unfortunately, I have not yet spoken to a single THR racer who has received anything, check or gas card as you have.

What racers specifically have received their checks? On what date exactly were the checks mailed? Assuming they were mailed, they should have been here already. Since they are not, what is the backup plan? Can new checks be issued and mailed out? If not, what is the next step?

Thank you for your assistance.

Archived