Nascar 08

TSRS_KLASH

HOLLY SMOKES this game is sick!

Graphics are amazing

Real situations like running out of fuel, blowin tires, REAL tire rub

I got it the second day it came out, it is amazing

Race car of tommorrow-regular nextel cup car, TRUCKS, Busch

Anybody else try it?

Yeah, my buddy rented it a couple of weeks ago for the 360, and we were up all night trying to race it. The graphics are nice, and I loved the more in-depth setup screen. But other than that, I couldn't stand it. I hated the way the career mode starts out, the trucks still have generic bodies (as do the POSs...errr.....COTs), and they left out the split-screen multiplayer :blink: . The cars are also very unstable, but I get the feeling it's because the game was intended to be used with a steering wheel.

EA Sports improved compared to their past three games, but at this point NR2003 still is the top NASCAR Sim. And I doubt it'll lose that title for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to come.

agreed with the cot, it drives a little different than the cup car, but the crashes and the damage to your car is pretty cool. Nascar 2002 for x box is by far the best nascar game, especially if you wanna play bristol. I need to get sim games though

agreed with the cot, it drives a little different than the cup car, but the crashes and the damage to your car is pretty cool. Nascar 2002 for x box is by far the best nascar game, especially if you wanna play bristol. I need to get sim games though

Ehhh, 2002 was a bit too easy. Thunder 2003 and 2004 were the last games I liked from EA. I always thought Dirt To Daytona was a great game too.

Archived