Driveline Inter. night at the races 8/11/07

rebelracewriter

SORRY TJ FOR THE PERSON IN THE STANDS BEING SUCH A JERK, SOMETIMES PEOPLE DONT THINK WE ALL KNOW YOU AND STEVE ARE FRIENDS. I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH STEVE HAD NO COUSINS AT THE TRACK SATURDAY. AND IF THEY DO GO TO THE RACES THEY HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN THIS PERSON TO BE YELLING STUFF LIKE THAT AT OTHER DRIVERS. GOOD JOB ON YOU 2ND PLACE FINISH IT WAS A GOOD RACE. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GIVE TO OUR TRACK.

some people are just a little to high strung and might need to remeber their medication before they go out in public..rather then get all wound up and yelling obsenaties from the stands..but sounds like a heck of a guy bet he didnt yell anything from the pits at the after party

:D That's why I love you Owen! She handled herself just fine. No need for you to apologize... I just hope he reads this stuff... and gets my little message.

PS. Hey Owen, can I get your email or something? I need to send a couple things up there via snail mail... so I need some adresses.

[edited by DriveLine98 8/14/07] Thanks NickHolt... btw... your mustache is kinda 80's petifile looking... just a thought.

NOW THAT LAST PARTS FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHO YA ARE!!!

Thanks to DriveLine, Clay & TJ, 2 Jacks Racing (Karen & Bobby), James Starry, Shrimp, Barry & Anna Major, & Lloyd Vernon for all the help getting this night off, from week long clean up and water extraction to helping with Purse and School supplies I can't tell you Thanks enough.

To Marsha, Carol Ann, Lori, Kevin S., Anthony, Russ Martin, Shelly, Sheri, Stephanie, All the girls in the concession, Jaime, Cindy, Sharon, Leah, Kari, Freddie, Kevin T., EJ Gilpin, Billy K., Subway & Jennifer, Steve & Kenneth my 2 favorite DPS officers and any of the staff I may have missed all of you people help each week and I along with every racer appreciate it very much.

Back gate girls great job handling registrations of all the new drivers and getting everyone paid in a timely manner, Scorers thanks for getting the results as quickly as you did so the pay could get done.

All in all a great night of racing and alot of fun afterwards. Looks like another week of wet stuff so maybe we can get a race in this week.

Thanks

Owen

Your very well come Owen just call that's all!!!!!! Later Anna Major/#33 hobby

TJ,

I laughed so hard I wet myself. You should be a comedian with the stuff you come up with.

Darin

Brandy doesn't have you potty trained YET??!!

Mike,

As you should know by now, she will be training me for years to come. Even when my training is completed I will never be allowed to venture away from my leash.

Archived